Jigyu 3

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jigyu request for Chokeychokey

Enjoy the story!!

--

Mingyu's POV

Ugh. Why does having a crush have to be so stressful?

You see, I have always had a crush on our dear producer ever since I entered the company. So seeing him hanging out a lot with the other members just doesn't sit well with me.

Most people think that I'm just another dongsaeng*, a collegue, because they don't see me play around with him as much. They're wrong.

I'm not around him much is because I'm afraid that if I get too close to him, I would one day explode and tell him everything that I feel.

And maybe it's because he is kinda terrifying. That boy is like a satan spawn when he's mad. No one would dare be around him. Cheol hyung is an exception.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the other members began moving to the middle of the room.

I wasn't paying much attention to what we were doing so I simply followed and stood in front.

"Okay, we'll reenact a scene of you guys winning an award and you guys will celebrate and kiss Woozi!" the MC said.

*What?!* I was lowkey panicking. I looked back at his profile and read a fact that said he hates skinship. *Well, now I know what's going on.*

Then I looked to the producer next to me, smiling shyly and blushing? *Damn he looks cute.*

"So the Rookie Award goes to... SEVENTEEN! Congratulations!" the MC reenacted.

We started cheering and I looked at the others who calmed down. I saw Cheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung giving me weird looks and then shifted their gaze to the producer.

They were the only ones who knew about my crush and they usually tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter