Soonhoon 2

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonhoon request for tobeme

Hope you like it! Enjoy!

-

Jihoon's POV

We were practicing in the dance studio. As we finished off the song, our instructor spoke.

"Okay guys, take a break and we'll do it one more time. After that, we can go home alright?" We answered 'ne' and collapsed the floor, all tired and panting.

I took a seat by the mirror, taking out my phone and playing with it.

After I got bored looking through my social media, I switched off my phone and placed it on the floor next to me.

I let my eyes wander around the room, looking at what each member was doing. Nothing was interesting until something or someone caught my attention.

Soonyoung was with Wonwoo sitting by the music player and Soonyoung was watching Wonwoo play a game on his phone. Nothing wrong with that right? Wrong.

Soonyoung was leaning in a little too near to Wonwoo and it was ticking me off. Like 'Hello? Soonyoung? Your boyfriend is right across the room and alone so how about give me some attention?'.

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating but come on. He's been hanging out with Wonwoo a lot these days so it's not wrong to crave his attention right?

"Okay! Break's over! Let's go boys, from the top!" Our instructor said. We got to our positions and the music started.

Soonyoung's POV

Jihoon has been acting weird. After practice, he didn't wait for me to exit the studio together like we usually do. And in the van, he sat at the back with M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter