Seoksol

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokmin's POV

We were practicing for our come back and since we worked so hard, Seungcheol decided that we should call it a night and head back to the dorms.

However, Hansol wanted to stay to practice a little more. So I volunteered to stay with him.

As the other members were leaving, Hansol sat next to me on the floor to rest.

"Hey hyung." Hansol greeted. Damn, he looks so hot up close. His eyes look like it has a million galaxies in them. The sweat dripping down his neck as he drinks from a bottle of water.

"Erm, hyung? Are you okay?" Hansol asked, waving a hand in front of my face. I didn't realize that I was staring.

"Oh. Yeah. I'm alright." I laughed nervously as I got caught staring at my crush by my crush. How embarrassing.

After a few minutes of chatting, he plugged in his phone in to play the music.

As he danced, his moves were so swift and strong. While I sat there, checking his out. How round and firm they were.

STOP SEOKMIN! HE'S NOT LEGAL YET! I shook off the thought. However, Hansol ended the dance and turned to him.

"Like what you see over there hyung?" Hansol smirked as he asked.

"What? N-no. I was just staring into space."

"Sure hyung. Sure."

And so, we continued practicing till midnight.

3rd Person POV
Soon, they packed up and headed back to the dorm. They walked in silence. The only sound was from their shoes dragging along the pavement.

Seokmin looked at Hansol for a moment and realized that Hansol's eyelids were half-open, hinting that he was tired and was close to falling asleep while walking.

Seokmin walked in front of Hansol and crouched down, his back to Hansol.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Hansol asked tiredly.

"I'll carr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter