Bonnie and Clyde

Real Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

"That moment you realize she's that rider you've been looking for. Sometimes, you will find the realist does come in female form..."

 

I was sitting with Junhoe through out our english class. We purposely sat at the back in order to avoid getting caught by our other classmates. It has been days since the last time I tried to convince Junhoe to talk to Hanna. I tried, but he said he'd talk to her when he's ready.  

 

His hands were resting on my thigh whilst his fingers were caressing it. We were extremely careful not to get caught as Ms. Kwon roams around the room from time to time, asking and obviously targeting me for questions. Other than Junhoe keeping me hot all the time, Ms. Kwon sure knows how to make my blood boil either. 

 

We would sometimes sneak inside the one of the dressing rooms down the pavillion just to make out and quench Junhoe's thirst for a quicky. I kept getting intoxicated whenever I'm with him. We both knew what we were doing was wrong but we decided to go against our morals and follow our feeling. I always end up regretting it since he had to support me as I walk back to my next class.

 

After english class, I skipped Mr. Shin's class with just a single text from Junhoe. 

 

Lunch time was incredibly awkward. The boys were present at lunch this time. Hayi, Suhyun, and the other boys did their best to bring Hanna and Junhoe again together. It was an awful sight for me, so I just remained quiet. Hanna was timidly giving us a thankful smile whilst Junhoe, on the other hand, was secretly glancing at my direction with an apologetic expression plastered on his face. 

 

I was sitting beside Hayi, who seems to be enjoying the scene of Hanna and Junhoe. My eyes fell on Bobby who was looking directly at me like he was piercing through my soul. I suddenly got lost intouch with the world when my eyes met his. His black hair falls down perfectly on his eyebrows, it was messy but it looked hot on him. He was wearing his uniform with two buttons undone on top, revealing his necklace. 

 

"Dani, stop staring at me. I'll melt."

 

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Bobby's lips move and heard his low husky voice. I stared at him with eyes fillied filled with horror. 

 

"Excuse you, Bobby. You were the one who is staring at me." I snapped.

 

"Am not."

 

"You are." 

 

We continued bickering for the past minute. I can't help but to be annoyed with Bobby's smug smile as he snaps back at me. The thing he said last time when he was carrying me back to their dressing room kept repeating on my mind. I despise this guy so much. 

 

Little did we know, everybody on our table was already staring at us whilst we were exchanging jabs. We stopped bickering when we realized our table was quiet. By 'surrounding', I mean, our friends. They were looking at us like we're the cutest thing in the world, except Junhoe and Hanbin at the back. Hanbin, ofcourse, looked like a kid whose lollipop was taken away from him. 

 

Meanwhile, Junhoe looked pissed. He was staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed. Did I do something wrong?

 

Hayi was wearing her teasing grin again, as well as Yunhyeong, Donghyuk, and Hanna. Suhyun was shyly smiling at us. Jinhwan was smiling like a proud dad. Chanwoo was staying quiet with a blank expression on his face. To sum things up, they were satisfied to see me and Bobby having an interaction once again after the previous monthly assessment. 

 

Bobby sat with me again during Math and Art class. We didn't talk that much, ofcourse. But there were some shocking instances that Bobby would give me the answers to the questions in our Math pop quiz which I was completely clueless about. There's no purpose for me to hide my weakness in the field of numbers since it was clear I'm stuggling. 

 

 

I've been doing the best I can to learn but sometimes, I think I just needed a math tutor. 

 

The case was different during art class. I excelled in that field due to the apparent reason that everyone in the family was tremendously gifted and creative, especially my brother.

 

 

"Everyone the resuts are of this month's assessment has been posted in the school's website. Kindly check yours now." A sudden voice burst out from the speakers inside the room and it was heard all over the school. It was the school's director who was talking.

 

 

My classmates hurriedly took out their phones and checked their rankings. Some of them didn't look as satisfied as others did and some were happy with their results. Chaeyoung, who was sitting in the first row, can't help but to squeal in excitement. 

 

 

"I got an A!!! Oh my god!!"  She squealed. 

 

 

Our classmates congratulated her with much glee. Some of our guy classmates who seems to be one of her fanboys were huddling up around her. It's more like what you see in movies when one of the pretty girls gets recognized with her achievements. 

 

 

I turned to look at bobby whose sleeping soundly beside me with his head rested on his arms at his desk. He was facing my direction. For some odd reason, I find him looking very angelic and pure. He didn't look like the Bobby I knew and despised. 

 

 

I also rested my head on my desk, staring at his beautiful face.

 

 

"Why didn't you check your results?" I quietly asked.

 

 

"Why should I?" He answered whilst his eyes were still closed. 

 

 

I gulped. I wasn't expecting this kind of answer from him. I remained quiet but I was still gazing through his face. The way the rays of the light hit his milky white skin, highlights some scars from his face which he obviously got from some fights. It was just some minor scratches you wouldn't notice, not until you stare at his face for a very long time. 

 

 

His lips looked kissable and moist, it was plump and naturally red as if you could kiss the heavens out of it. That jawline of his looked like we could cut anything who tries to stand against him. He's got a perfect bone structure. 

 

 

 I was staring at him for a long time. 

 

 

My eyes were starting to get droopy. I was extra tired today because of some activities me and Junhoe did. Not to mention, we stayed up all night to talk to each other. Later on, I didn't realize I fell asleep. 

 

 

*Click* 

 

 

I slightly woke up because of some giggles I've heard from my back. Bobby was still there, sleeping soundly beside me. After rubbing my eyes with my fingers, I squinted them to see the girls who were giggling away. 

 

 

"What the are you guys doing?" I crankily asked.

 

 

The two girls tried hiding their giggles and smiles as they took out their phones and showed some pictures to me. It was me and Bobby sleeping and practically facing each other. Some of my hair were tucked behind my ear so my face was seen clearly. 

 

 

From what I've remembered, I purposely let my hair cover my face before I drift into sleep. I gave it a thought. 

 

 

Maybe I've unconsciously tucked it in when I was still sleeping..

 

Or

 

Maybe these two set it aside on purpose so my face will be clearly seen on camera.

 

 

"Well, for starters, we were waiting for you in music class.." Hanna trailed off.

 

 

"And I was so excited to see and tell you guys that I've got an A!" Hayi cheered.

 

 

My jaw dropped. I'm quite sensitive when it comes to people, waking me up when I'm sleeping but my mood changed a lot quicker when I heard Hayi's news. 

 

 

"That's awesome, Hayi! I knew you're going to slay it!" I cheered.

 

 

She gave me a proud smile and thanked me. They pointed at Bobby who was scrunching up his nose in annoyance. Looks like someone is about to wake up anytime soon. 

 

 

"Good morning." I snorted as Bobby rubs his eyes and looked at me. 

 

 

He never failed to notice Hayi and Hanna who was standing behind us. His innocent stare turned into a glare. 

 

 

"God, Dani. Your voice is so loud." He said and ruffled his hair in frustration. 

 

 

My heart starts beating fast again. He looked so hot with his hair messed up. In addition to that, his voice was husky and low. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Hayi and Hanna may be watching. 

 

 

"Let's go lovebirds. Everyone's looking for the both of you. We're going to a very special place!" Hayi motioned us to follow her as she make her way out of the classroom. Hanna teasingly winked at me before she left. 

 

 

I was about to pack my stuff but everything around me was spotless. I even checked my things under my desk and under my chair but there's none. Panicking, I quickly opened my bag, only to find out my stuff was already there.

 

 

Okay. This is getting weird. 

 

 

I did not pack my stuff before I fell asleep. I remembered everything was a mess including my notebook and some of my other files. Did someone— 

 

 

"Are you going to take years to get ready?" Bobby sarcastically remarked whilst standing by the door. 

 

 

I rolled my eyes and slung my bag unto my shoulders and walked passed him. I was walking quickly, maintaining the distance between me and Bobby when he suddenly sprinted passed me and took my bag off my shoulders. He slung it to his shoulders instead. 

 

 

I let out a huge sigh. "Here we go again." I whispered silently as we walk together to meet our friends. 

 

 

Whilst we were walking, I was pretty sure I heard some tiny whispers following us from behind but I decided to shrug it off instead.

 

 

Who or what could it be?

 

 

We all met at the parking lot. You could guess what their reaction was when they saw my bag being carried by Bobby.

 

Yes. They were happy to see us together. It's not that I don't want to be involved with Bobby. I just don't like the guy the way I like Junhoe. Sadly, I can not tell them the truth about me and Junhoe or else, everything will explode right in my face.

 

They informed us about today's plan a.k.a sleeping over Hanbin's place for tonight. It was thursday and our classes doesn't start until 12 noon tomorrow. 

 

I spotted Hanbin and Hayi nodding at each other and to Yunhyeong and Suhyun. They lowkey took a peak at Hanna who gave them a wink. My eyes fell on Junhoe who seems to not like the idea at all. I moved next beside him and gave him a soft smile. 

 

"Are you joining them?" He casually asked, trying to blend in as normal as possible.

 

I cleared my throat and gave it a thought. I had to ask for my brother's permission first but then again, he doesn't need to know. To think about it, they all seem to create this plan to make some time and way for Junhoe and Hanna to be together. The looks they were giving each other was all so noticable but Junhoe was oblivious to the fact that our friends were doing this on purpose. 

 

It seems like he's not very interested into coming with them if I'm not going to be around. 

 

"Uhm, I not sure..." I slowly mumbled. "Are you?" 

 

He crumpled his face and shrugged. Told you he isn't going if I'm not. 

 

"OKAY. NOBODY IS GOING TO BE ABSENT THIS TIME. YOU UNDERSTAND?" Hanbin declared whilst his eyes were on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter