That was an order

Diary Entry - Eundeok Married Life (Baekhera)

(Soondeok wakes up, sees that Eun is not next to her)

‘Your highness…where are you? Oppa! Oppa!’

(Soondeok walks around the room)

‘Gosh, where could he be? He’s been acting strange since last night. Is he with my nephews? Probably, we’re moving out today after all – it’s normal for him to play with them now.’

(Soondeok enters her nephews’ bedroom and sees Eun sleeping on the floor)

‘Your highness.’

(Soondeok goes over and pats him on the shoulder)

‘Oppa…where are the boys? Are they awake already? Oppa, oppa! Wake up! We need to get ready for the move today. Oppa!’

‘Mm…five more minutes…’

‘OPPA!!!!!!’

(Eun sits up then sees Soondeok)

‘WHAT WHAT WHAT? S…Soondeok ah! You scared me!’

‘Oppa, you alright? What are you doing here?’

(Soondeok goes closer to Eun)

‘Don’t touch me Soondeok ah! Stay away from me before it's too late!!!’

‘What’s wrong?’

(Eun runs away from Soondeok and hides in a corner)

‘Deok ah, don’t come near me or I’ll…I’ll…’

(Soondeok goes over and places her hand over Eun’s forehead)

‘Hmmm....you don’t seem sick. Oppa, did you have a nightmare last night?’

‘D…Don’t touch me or I’m afraid I’ll…wait…that’s strange. I feel...I feel normal again!’

‘Oppa, you’re acting weird, is something wrong?’

‘Deok ah, hug me! I've passed!!!’

‘What?’

(Eun embraces Soondeok)

‘Oppa…why all of a sudden?’

‘Oh, Soondeok ah. I’m fine now. Thank goodness I’ve made it through without hurting you.’

‘What do you mean? Never mind...Oppa, let’s go wash up already. Today will be a busy day. You can let go now, please.’

‘I can't believe it! I made it through!!! Gosh!! Deok ah, kiss me. Kiss me!!!’

‘Made through what? And...why would I? I mean...why would I kiss you? Are you mad?’

(Eun gets serious then puts his hand over Soondeok’s face to bring her closer)

‘That wasn’t a request, Doek ah, that was an order. Think of this as awarding me for what I did last night...or rather, what I DIDN'T do last night.’

'What didn't you do last night?'

'Shhh...'

(As Eun leans close to kiss Soondeok, she kisses him on the nose then runs away)

‘I’ll wash up first then!’

‘Ya!!! Park Soondeok! Come back here!’

(Nephews running in)

‘Uncle!!! You’re awake!!’

‘Oh, guys! Did you guys sleep well? Here, come and give uncle a hug!’

---------------------------

Soondeok’s diary

We moved back today, boy, can’t believe it’s been months since we moved out! Yes, I will still sleep on the floor – but every night before bed, Eun said he would give me a hug before we blow out our candles. I’ve been thinking, about the day we watched the sunset together and how he wanted to kiss me but I jumped up before he had the chance to. And this morning, he was so close to kissing me on the lips but then I escaped the second time. Why did I do that? Why in the world did I do that?! I still regret it every time I think about it, how could I have pushed him away? Yet back then when Eun leaned forward to kiss me – I couldn’t help but run away from it. I suppose that’s because I look forward to it too much, to an extent that when it actually comes, I’m scared what it would really be like. Afraid that it won’t be how you’ve imagined it to be. Afraid how Eun would hate it… Afraid how I'll fall deeper in love with him. Mother’s been well, she’s much better now, her face is no longer pale and her lips once again with colour. I miss her so.

Eun’s diary

Strange isn’t it? One night I thought I would go crazy and make Soondeok my woman and the next day, it’s like nothing had ever happened! I wish I’ll never have to experience that ever again – the guys must’ve planned it all, I’m sure of it, I’ve got to watch out what my brother gives me to drink next time. You have no idea how hard it is for a young hot-blooded man like myself to pass through the night! Last night was truly the longest night I’ve experienced for a long time. I fell asleep fast, thanks to the wine and I had all sorts of weird dreams – dreams I shouldn’t have had. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw Soondeok laying there next to me – the feeling came again so I escaped to the garden and ran around for ages. When I thought it’d be alright for me to go back into the room, I was wrong – the feeling came back right away the moment I saw her. So in the end, I had no choice but to sleep in my nephews’ room. At long last, morning came and when I woke up, it’s like nothing happened. I no longer wanted to sleep with her…but I still want to kiss her. Why is it that she keeps running away when I wanted to? I thought she’d die to have her first love kiss her! Never mind, I’ll never understand her. Thank goodness we’re back and can once again sleep on separate beds! 

[Note from author:  Sorry to keep you guys waiting~ I'll try to update more often now that I'm free ^.^]