Worst Day Ever Pt 3

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

I was running through the streets while bumping to others, stumbling on gods know what and bowing and apologizing simultaneously. For every time I look back that giant was getting close.

“ Curse my short legs his freaking long legs !”

There was no possibility for me to lose from his sight. The hell is wrong with him. It’s not my fault that I bumped into him accidently breaking his sunglasses in the process though it was kind of humiliating. Puleeeas it’s not like his fans would laugh at him. Even if he stepped on poop they’ll still think it’s ing cute.

Without knowing I ran towards the dead end. I was finally trapped. Universe just loves me. I snapped my head back to see if he’s still chasing me. As on cue I saw him looking through the crowd intensely with a murderous look and suddenly made eye contact with me. Ok now I think I nearly wet my pants. As he was striding my way with high speed I squeezed my self to the nearest tiny shop receiving others’ disapproving looks. But I can’t bring my self to care cause I value my life more. Luckily there was a window to my left and I couldn’t be more thankful for my middle schooler frame.

“ Phew! That was a close one” I sighed in relief because he’s no where in sight. I looked at my watch and panicked seeing there’s only 15 minutes left. ! I don’t even know where the hell I am. That window lead me to a spacious balcony area which I guessed must be a part of the shop facing a flat complex. All I’ve to do is jump and vola I’m back on main road. However when I was just about to jump someone pulled me back and in a blink of an eye I was turned and pinned to the balcony face to face with none other than the giant himse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter