Arrival of the M

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and he pushed Jongin out of instinct covering his mouth. His lips tingled where Jongin’s lips crashed on his few seconds ago.

“ J-jongin w-what are y-you doing?”

Jongin looked hurt by the sudden rejection. He looked down in shame. Can’t he be selfish for once in his life? Why does everyone try to leave him behind? It was almost a miracle to find Kyungsoo in his life again so no way he’s going to lose him now.

“ I’ll make you remember me Kyungsoo. I promise”

A shiver ran down the smaller’s spine. He watched as the younger got in to his car waiting him to do the same.

 

 

-Next Day-

 

They didn’t talk since and Kyungsoo was getting worried. Even more than Jongin stealing his first kiss out of the blue. What if the younger becomes cold and distant again? Kyungsoo knew the pain he has been through but he’s not sure he feels the same towards the latter. Yes his heart fluttered when he thought about him. But was it really love? He needs time. He sighed before entering his class. Almost everyone turned to him and glared.

Now what?

He thought. He was about to open his book when someone came to his desk and slammed a hand on it startling him. He looked up only to meet with the scowling face belongs to none other than Jung Mi the arrogant snobby witch.

“ Yah you worthless little piece of ! Who the do you think you are? What are you trying to do to Kai oppa? You think you can turn him to a like you?”

Kyungsoo just stared at her not comprehending what she was rambling about. Jung Mi scoffed loudly before tugging at his collar harshly.

“ This little still trying to act innocent” She growled. “ Since the day you came here you brought nothing but chaos to this school! First you turned Taemin and Kai oppa against each other. Now because of you Chanyeol oppa has bad blood with Kai oppa!”

“ Wha-“

*Slap*

Kyungsoo held his red cheek fighting the tears threatening to escape from his eyes.

“ Don’t act as if you don’t know!”

She dragged him by the collar and stopped in front of the large window pushing him towards it. There was a huge crowd beside the building circling four male students. Two of them were trying to hold the other two back from fighting. The words got stuck in Kyungsoo’s throat as recognized their faces. Sehun was holding on to Jongin’s arm who was boring holes on other’s face wearing an angry looking scowl. On the other hand other also had the same expression not seeming the least bit intiminated by Jongin’s cold aura. He mouthed something as he took a step dangerously towards unmoving Jongin until Baekhyun decided that was enough and pulled him back before it gets physical.

Chanyeol looked tired as if he hadn’t a wink of sleep for the past few days. But the mad look on his face didn’t falter for a bit. Both him and Jongin kept staring at each other for so long and it made an unsettled feeling inside Kyungsoo’s gut. He wanted to go there and stop the two from fighting each other but feared his presence would make it much worse.

“ Feeling satisfied ?”

Poor Kyungsoo woke up startled and turned around to the shrilling voice. In a blink of on eye he was hauled and dragged across the hallway by a bunch of male students. He struggled to free his wrists from the tight grip cutting his blood circulation but to no avail they took him to the school backyard whilist his protests.

First punch landed straight on his left cheek before he could take a good look at his bullies. The second blow was unbearable compaired to the first one and it made him tear non stop.

“ Look at this crying already”

They snickered before a rain of punches and kicks assaulted his sides simultaneously. A piercing pain crept in his chest as he struggled to breathe. They didn’t spare him a second to breathe. A hand abruptly lifted him by his neck choking him.

“This will teach you a lesson”

Kyungsoo was only able to hear only a part of it as the black spots invaded his vision. The last thing he saw was the fist aiming his way and a set of strangers stepping towards them before loosing his consciousness completely.

 

“ I won’t do that If I were you”

The fist stopped in mid air.

“Who the are y-“

*BAM*

“ NOOOO NOT MY GUCCI!!!!!”

The one who was holding Kyungsoo’s neck winced as something hit his face straight high speed resulting him to fall down with an audible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter