I'm not 'him'

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

“Y-yah t-this is k-kidn-napping!”

Kyungsoo struggled helplessly as Chanyeol pulled him off the car dragging him towards the big mansion. He checked the eerily quiet surrounding with those big curious eyes and panicked when the taller dragged him inside.

“W-where a-are you t-taking me?”

Chanyeol wordlessly kicked the door close and pinned the small frame on it electing a loud gasp.

“W-what’s wrong with you?”

Kyungsoo glared and shoved the dangerously close male only to be pressed harder on to the cold surface.

“  What did I say about answering my calls?” He growled eyes boring holes on Kyungsoo’s face.

“ W-what?-“

“ Didn’t I tell you to answer within five rings?”

“ W-wait-“

“ Why are you hanging out with that bastard Choi?”

“ Excuse m?-“

“ It has been only one day and how many rules did you break huh?”

Chanyeol barked nonstop towering over Kyungsoo’s small frame pressing him more and more against the closed door despite his protests.

“ S-stop it!  you’re h-hurting me”

“ Answer me!”

Chanyeol’s voice boomed inside the secluded building making the smaller flinch.

“ Why are you yelling at me? It’s not like I’m your dog! And it’s my decision to hang out with anyone I like-”

“ You-Are-My-Slave! You listen to ME!” Taller said through his gritted teeth. It was like he has lost his mind completely, blinded by anger and jealousy.

“ You’re the most insensitive rude jerk I’ve ever met! “ Kyungsoo angrily pushed off the other and panted heavily. “ Why are you doing this to me? What do you want from me?”

 

“ You have to be him. No you are him” Chanyeol babbled like a madman before holding Kyungsoo’s narrow shoulders in a tight grip.

“What kind of nonsense are you-“

“ Say my name!”

“ What? No. H-have you l-lost your mind?” He winced and tried to loosen the tight grip on his shoulders.

 

 

“ Don’t you remember anything when you say my name?”

Kyungsoo frowned and looked up meeting with Chanyeol’s hopeful eyes.

“Yeah I do. In fact it reminds me of your demonic existence on this earth!” He sassed and harshly pushed Chanyeol turning to leave. He had enough of this . First he blackmailed him to be his slave then kidnapped him here. Now he’s asking stupid questions! He wasn’t a friggin toy to play around.

“ If you leave now your hyung will lose his job forever!”

Kyungsoo gritted his teeth and turned to him.

 

“ What the you need me to say?”

 

 

“ You are my Soo aren’t you? You’ve to be him! I met the guardians of the orphanage. They said Soo didn’t die that night-“

“ I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about”

Kyungsoo muttered pissed as the taller paced right and left messing his dark brown locks frustratingly.

“ Don’t lie! I knew something was off when I first met you. I was denying the whole time like an idiot. Why are you keep pretending?”

“ Listen here Chanyeol I’ve never heard about a ‘Soo’ before. I don’t know anything about the so called or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter