Insane

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....................................................................................................................................................................

 

“WHAT???”

 

Chanyeol’s lips tugged upward to a lopsided grin.

 

“I’m not a WOMAN!”

 

Kyungsoo exploded. His ears tinting a slight hue of red. No way he’s gonna be humiliated like this. Chanyeol cocked his eye brow.

 

“Oh really”

 

He suddenly sneaked his hand inside Kyungsoo’s blazer making him yelp.

 

“ W-WHAT A-ARE Y-YOU DOING?”

 

Kyungsoo panicked and tried to stop the mischievous hand creeping inside. His eyes even wider than huge saucers.

 

“ Checking”

 

Chanyeol said nonchantly still groping the chest area.

 

“ YAH!!!”

 

Kyungsoo quickly snatched the offending hand and pushed it away harshly.

 

“ Oh it’s flat”

 

He stared at the taller jaw dropped in disbelief clutching on to the clothing like his life depends on it.

 

“ I guess you’re not entirely feminine “

 

Chanyeol smirked and turned to leave petrified Kyungsoo.

 

“ Answer my calls within five rings. If not……” He stopped on his tracks still back facing the smaller “Trust me you don’t wanna know”

 

Kyungsoo let go of his wrinkled shirt and glared at the retreating figure.

 

 

“PYUNTAE!!!”

 

………………………………………………………..........................................................

 

“Yah Sehun ! the happened to you? I’ve been calling you for days-!”

Sehun sighed. If it wasn’t for that little devil Kyungsoo he could’ve hid himself for several days at least.

“- And what’s with ‘leave-Kyungsoo-alone’ deal? “

Baekhyun’s ramble echoed throughout the apartment.

 

“ Shhhh!  can’t you speak like a normal person hyung? I don’t want to be deaf”

 

“ Don’t ‘hyung’ me you brat! THREE DAYS! No calls! No messages! And why the hell are you whispering?”

 

“Okay okay I’ll tell you soon but for now just do as I say. Please?”

He could hear Baekhyun sighing by the other end.

 

“ It better be reasonable idiot”

 

Sehun looked at his healing wounds.

 It is

 

“Hyung”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m in trouble”

 

“Wae? Your dad?”

 

“ No worse “

 

“Ah? What could be worse than- wait! YOU DID IT???”

 

“Wha-“

 

“ I KNEW IT! IDIOT I TOLD YOU NOT TO SCREW AROUND! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE”

 

“Wait-“

 

“ I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU TO USE PROTECTION!”

 

“ What? no-“

 

“ WHO’S PREGNANT? “

 

 

 

“……”

 

“ IT BETTER NOT BE SOME !”

 

“ Hyung listen it’s not what you think. It’s just Kyun-“

 

“ YOU GOT KYUNGSOO PREGNANT??????”

 

“WHAT? are you crazy? Just let me explain. Do you remember the day we spied Jongin and Kyungsoo?”

 

“ Yeah. How could I forget? Some fuctard kicked the cupboard and almost broke my nose”

 

“ We followed them in KFC too right?”

 

“Yes yes then we hid behind a closet for the second time of that day and the old lady next table thought we are gay. Then you decided to go nuts and shout and the manager kicked us out for chasing away their customers with disturbing PDA and occasional hoots”

 

“ Not the point. After we stepped outside I saw…….’the one’  ”

 Baekhyun groaned.

 

“ He’s short, sassy, feisty and doe eyed,- you know..totally my type”

 

“Oh god”

 

“ But that’s not it. Somehow I again met him and… kinda ended up in his apartment”

 

“….”

 

“ And worse… he turned up to be Kyungsoo’s overprotective hyung”

 

“ *gasp* no?”

 

“ What should I do hyung? I think he never gonna give me a cha-“

 

“ SO YOU GOT KYUNGSOO’S HYUNG PREGNANT??????”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“………”

 

………………………………………………………..

 

 “This is insane!”

 

Kyungsoo shut the locker with a loud slam. Byung hee jumped due to the sudden noise and he smiled apologetically at her. Lately he’s been slamming doors, rubbing tables with extra force imagining that is  Park Chanyeol’s face. Since he can’t actually do what his thought says he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter