Only the beginning

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jongin’s lips tugged upward at Kyungsoo’s red face. His round eyes looked everywhere but him. And those lips…. god Jongin wanted to kiss them right there. But he held himself. Unfortunately Kyungsoo still doesn’t remember him. But he’s gonna make him remember for sure.

“E-excuse m-me”

Kyungsoo stuttered and quickly pushed past the crowd not once making eye contact with furious looking Chanyeol. Jongin pushed his newly dyed blond bangs which nicely contrast with his bronze skin looking longingly at the retreating figure. That’s when his gaze met with Chanyeol’s piercing ones. They didn’t hear the annoying fangirling nor whispers or snapping shots. Sparing one last stern stare Chanyeol walked away hands buried in pant pockets. Jongin’s smile disappeared and his eyes scrunched up due to slight confusion.

 

 

Kyungsoo took his usual seat by the window and started to flip the pages of the thick biology book hastily. His face is warm and palms are uncomfortably sweaty. Though he read the same page over and over nothing seem to pass through his brain cells like somehow they are malfunctioned all of a sudden.

After the musical contest everyone seized the bullying much to Kyungsoo’s content but something tells him that they are not happy about the encounter he had with their ice prince Kai few minutes ago. He ignored the glares and tried to concentrate on the book. It was just an accident. Why they can’t understand that?

 

Bell rang indicating the end of the horrible history period. Even Kyungsoo had a hard time keeping his eyes open. He couldn’t sleep well thanks to a certain deer and of course mainly because of a pumpkin head owning his bed. But he hopes Sehun would get better and make up with his dad soon. It’s not because he wants his house free from pests (okay maybe) BUT mainly because he knows Sehun life is messed up and he doesn’t want to see him suffer. His second life goal ,‘imma-dance-on-the-good for nothing-spoiled-brats-aka X4’s-graves’ could wait.

Well at least for them but surely not that yoda.

 

“ OMG Chanyeol oppa!!!!!”

 

Speaking of the devil~

 

Chanyeol suddenly appeared in front of his classroom door scanning inside totally ignoring the ruckus around him. His gaze ran everywhere until they met with a pair of doe eyes which kept ignoring his own.

 

“ Yah Do Kyungsoo!”

 

Chanyeol’s deep voice successfully halted the chaos and all pairs of eyes directed towards the petite male. Kyungsoo stiffened but remained neutral faced. His eyes fixed on the italic letters instead. A minute passed silently and the smaller let down his breath slowly thinking the giant has totally fed up and left.

But he was proven wrong when a large hand grabbed his thin wrist pulling him out of his chair forcefully making him ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter