Faded Memories

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aren't they so cuteeee?????? I wanna squish them so bad. Who's with me? hahhaha

..................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

‘I hate you ! I don’t wanna see you ever again!’

A wave of nostalgia suddenly hit him making it hard to breathe. The crowd started to murmur but his gaze only focused on the petite male kneeling in front. It’s like a déjà vu. Those glassy eyes staring right back at him… Why it seems so familiar?

His train of thoughts were cut off when Jongin stormed past the crowd and dragged Kyungsoo away from the scene wearing an unreadable expression. Whispers got louder and louder and Chanyeol wanted nothing more than to kick and smash something to the ground. He hates how he feels remorse. He hates what’s he done in the past, he hates what’s he done now, he hates how Kyungsoo reminds of him and he hates how much he wanted to stop Jongin but was unable to do so.

Everyone’s attention is on him. It gives him a sickening feeling. It reminds him the day his mom died, the day his dad refused to look at him, the day he hurt someone who was dear to him. The whispering and the murmuring. The pitying and diminished chuckling is all he could hear. Bile threatens to rise up and his whole body shivers with anger, pain and bitterness.

Suddenly a hand rubbed his back soothingly waking him from his inner turmoil.

“B-baek” His voice wavered. He didn’t realise he was that out of it to not notice that the hallway is all empty again.

“ Are you ok Yeol? It was like you were just about to have a panic attack or something”

 

“ I’m not that sick Baekhyun” Chanyeol managed to say calming himself down. “ It just happens when I get ang-“

“ Angry.. well too angry. I know. It happened when we were in 9th grade” The shorter pat him on the shoulder. “ But you’ve got some explaining to do !” He smiled cheekily.

………………………………………………………………........................................

 

Jongin finally stopped at the rooftop and turned around to look at the smaller who’s gaze is somewhere else far away refusing to look at him.

 

“ Are you okay?”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t reply as he angrily wiped a tear and tried to break loose. Jongin felt rejected and tightened the grip.

 

“ P-please let go”

 

Jongin let his fingers linger on the chubby fingers for a while and let go. He opened his mouth to say something.

“Please don’t… You don’t have to. I didn’t help you to receive special treatment or anyone’s attention” He turned to leave. “You don’t have to feel indebted and please don’t pity me”

Jongin stared at the slammed door and sighed.

I don’t pity you cause I know how ty it feels…just like you.

 

Flashback

“Poor child I heard Both Mr and Mrs Kim were unable to be saved”

“Such young lives”

“What will happen to the child though?”

“Parents alive or dead, can you imagine the wealth the kid gonna own?”

“It was all planned they say”

“Yeah Mr. Lee was arrested today morning”

“ How shameful! Brothers killing each other”

 

Jongin covered his ears and ran and ran. He stopped at the two identical tomb stones and cried.

“Mom! Dad! Why-hic you had-hic to leave me-hic here alone? They say uncle-hic Lee did something-hic to you…. Is that-hic why you left me? Taemin-hic said he hates me…… I didn’t do-h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter