Unexpected visitor

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I'm so sorry guys for taking so long. Hope you haven't lost your interest in my story.......

.................................................................................................................................................................  

 

“Kyung! Bring my Latte here”

“Penguin , carry this bag for me”

“Here , order two black bean noodles , two pepsi cans….. chicken..make sure they are crispy, BBQ sauce, …..-“

“Don’t forget BUBBLE TEA!”

“Where’s the nachos?”

“Don’t tell me you forgot spicy cheese spread?”

“I want ice cream!”

“ C’mon shorty it’s only like 3 miles away~”

“Kyung!”

“Penguin!”

“D.O!”

“Shorty!”

“………………………………urghhhhh!” Kyungsoo banged his head straight on the table few times receiving a stern look from the librarian. Why the hell did he agree to this ? Now he can’t spend a ing second of his ing life in peace. Byun and Oh taking turns to ruin his life simultaneously…. why he isn’t even surprised ? That evil little (s) must have planned this from the very beginning. He tried to concentrate on his book once again to interrupt by a beep from his cell.

*Beep*

Come to the room! Emergency !

Kyungsoo groaned and flipped the pages in agony.

*Beep*

Hurry up! Before we die!!!

The smaller widened his eyes in panic and ran as fast as he could leaving his notes and other equipments behind. When he got in to the room still trying to catch his breath he met with something he never expected. Papers scattered everywhere, the large table toppled over including the chairs, windows wide opened resulting the papers to fly, the whole room is a mess . Baekhyun is currently clinging on to one of the windows and the other devil is nowhere to be found.

 

“ TAKE COVER THE BEAST APPROACHES!!!!” Baekhyun shrieked.

 

Kyungsoo paled and closed his eyes tightly and let his body fall down as the so called beast pounced on him.

 

“ Mayday mayday Savior is dead! Calling for additional support!”

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??”

Chanyeol break through the doors and widened his eyes in shock. His gaze first fell on to Baekhyun who’s smiling sheepishly still holding on to the window as if his life depends on it. Then he met with Sehun hanging by the chandelier like a monkey. Upon seeing Chanyeol’s glare he waved uneasily with a small h-hey h-hyung. Lastly he met with dead like Kyungsoo lying on the floor covering his eyes underneath …….

 

“Woof!”

The pup wagged his tail and Kyungsoo’s face affectionately resulting him to open his eyes and coo at the cute creature.

 

“IT IS THE DEVIL! “ Chanyeol shouted and climbed on to the nearby sofa edging further in to the corner pointing the brown fluffy fur ball. Upon seeing Chanyeol’s arrival the said pup sped up to the sofa where Chanyeol is barely hanging to and started to bark furiously.

“C-calm d-down l-little b-beasty!” He gestured gulping a huge lump of saliva. With sweaty hands he reached for his phone and speed dialed.

“TAKE AWAY YOUR MONGREL BEAST KIM ING JONG IN!!!!!”

.......................................................

 

Baekhyun looked at the creature currently sitting on Kyungsoo’s lap warily still afraid to put his legs on the ground along with Sehun who’s also sitting at the very end of the sofa making a safe distance between them though their sofa is far from the beast. Chanyeol however has no choice but to sit on the same sofa as Kai who’s scratching the creature’s back of the ear affectionately with a small smile. Next to him is Kyungsoo who’s surprisingly unharmed by the dreadful creature. What in the world? Chanyeol thought and ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter