Another Chance

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a boring chapter and it's short. I had to write this for future purposes so don't hate the fic. I updated frequently (because it'll be hard when school starts) so bear with this chap ok. Onwards it'll be interesting i promise. Chansoo Kaisoo love triangle will appear shortly with *cough* intense *cough* moments i guess...

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“yah!”

Someone kicked the corner of the bed startling Kyungsoo. He was so exhausted to the extent where he passed out as soon as he sat on it. Kyungsoo squinted his eyes to recognize the stranger.

“Wake up princess! Time to go”

Baekhyun pulled him by his wrist and dragged the still-in-daze smaller through the halls without even giving him time to process. Kyungsoo remained quiet because he did loose the deal so basically he’s a ragdoll now. They came to an abrupt stop and Baekhyun turned to him fully with the famous smug grin. Only if Kyungsoo could hang himself somewhere. At least it’ll save him from the pure torture.

“So …… you were at Kai’s huh?” Kyungsoo looked at him with big eyes in disbelief.

“H-how-“ Before he could ask how he knew that other beat him to it.

“ You are interesting....... I’ve never seen him like this” Baekhyun said with an amused grin enjoying other’s confused expression. “ You don’t have any idea do you? “

“…”

Tsking at lack of response he sneaked his hand in his pant pocket and fished out a crumpled paper.

“Never mind you know this right?”

Kyungsoo looked back and forth between the paper and the jock. He’s not sure what he’s up to now. He took a hold to it nonetheless and ran his eyes over it again and again.

“T-thi-s t-this is-“

Before he could utter anything else he was dragged by his wrist and found himself half running and half panting as they pushed past the students.

And the next thing he knew he was standing right in the middle of the stage with a mike in his hands not to mention in front of a huge crowd plus a judging board. He gulped extra hard and prayed for the god. Is this their way of taking revenge? The crowed was dumbstruck just like Kyungsoo but instead of hooting or booing as he expected they started to cheer. More like screamed their lungs out.

That’s when he realized he’s not alone. The cause for the sudden chaos was none other than Byun Baekhyun himself. Okay somebody explain what the heck is happening?

The said devil threw a flirty wink at the crowd making it a more chaos if it was still possible and held the mike swiftly like a pro unlike Kyungsoo who was paralyzed like a deer caught in headlights with knock knees.

Baekhyun however spared him a reassuring glance much to his surprise and motioned him to sing. Maybe his prayers were heard and he has given a second chance after all. He can’t chicken out this time. Taking a long breath and closing his eyes Kyungsoo let the music flow in to his ears neglecting the loud noise echoing through the halls.

Blending with the soft melody together he let his voice take the lead keeping his eyes closed.

[D.O]
Girl
I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter