Lost Hope

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai blinked and opened his eyes. His throat felt dry. Other than that he feels great. He can’t even remember a day he slept so fine. Feeling a foreign touch Kai looked at the intertwined hands which are molded together so perfectly. There’s a mop of jet black hair resting on to his left. The latter has drifted to sleep sitting on floor upper half resting on the bed holding to Kai’s hand.(A/N; Actually other way around. Kai:*staring blankly*) Bangs are covering most of the eyes along with the arm resting on bed leaving a full view of plush lips.

Kyungsoo??                   For the past years no one has ever bothered taking care of him whether he's sick or not. He felt warm somehow which he didn't feel for ages .

Kai plopped on to his elbows carefully not disturbing the other’s sleep. His gaze ran from Kyungsoo’s hand which is small and milky white hugely contrasting with his bronze skin to eyes covered with bangs and cute button nose. Finally he stopped on slightly parted lips and stared for good five minutes.

Letting out a small cute whine Kyungsoo snuggled his head towards warm sheets and drifted back to sleep almost giving the other a mini heart attack. Unconsciously Kai’s lips curved upward just like the day he met Kyungsoo at the dark studio. However it vanished as the memories started to flow through his mind.

Flashback

Kai stared at the two identical grim looking grave stones fighting with all his might to hold back his emotions. Sorrow, pain, betrayal, anger, disappointment he’s not even sure which one he feels the most. First his parents left him for good now it’s Krystal. Of course he knew about the whole deal all along but his inner self didn’t want to face the reality. Even for a little he needed to fool himself.

Something wet suddenly fell on to his cheek. One by one water droplets fell down from the gloomy sky reminding him the familiar day which occurred exactly eight years ago. Kai dragged his feet out of the graveyard mindlessly not even feeling the heavy rain as his whole body and mind felt numb. No matter how many times he reminded himself to feel nothing he still can’t bring himself to do it. Fresh tears escaped from the corner of his eyes mixing with rain drops as he sobbed pathetically. This was NOT Kai. Kai is perfect. He’s talented, he’s cold, he shows no emotions, he has no weakness unlike Jongin his true self which is hiding behind the big façade named Kai.

Hours passed yet he’s still staring at the distant with no tears left to cry. He doesn’t call for his mom or dad or friends or Krystal or anyone. What’s the point of relying on someone when they are gonna leave your side anyway. His limbs feel locked and numb, whole body shivering as the cold weather swallows him. He feels tired, lonely, pathetic and sad. So much that he can’t even bare.

His eyes feels heavy and head throbs painfully yet he can’t bring himself to care. Just as he was slipping from consciousness someone tapped on his shoulder. last thing he remember is the pair of doe eyes which he’s familiar with more than he’d like to admit staring back at him worriedly just like the day they first met.

End of Flashback

No. He won’t do the same mistake again. He can’t let anyone get in to his already wounded heart again. It is bruised to the extent that cannot be repaired. This is why Kai didn’t want to show compassion for the other. He tried but failed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter