Heart beat gone wild

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                            

Okay Guys the main ships are Chansoo and Kaisoo. I originally planned only for these two. But it seems some has misjudged. Baekhyun suppose to be Soo's bickering best buddy and i have other plans for Sehun. Sorry to dissapoint you guys. But if someone isn't happy about it i can make some alterations. Enjoy! and thanks for every comment, suscribe and upvote. XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Being bullied became a daily routine for Kyungsoo and to tell the truth he doesn’t care anymore. When he came next morning his desk and the chair was returned but was ruined by scribbles. Everyday is the same. The’ Jerk 4 ‘ will roam their royal butts around the school taking away Kyungsoo’s last peace and sanity. sending smug and eating grins which he doesn’t bother to look anymore. Then bullying begins again. Kai spares him a glance once in a while but looks away emotionlessly every time they make eye contact . Kyungsoo couldn’t understand him. Two days before he was being kind of nice to him. But now he’s being cold again.

Flashback

“ stay”

Kyungsoo stood still and looked elsewhere uneasily. He still can’t comprehend what’s happening due to the initial shock plus sleep depreviated state. Kai on the other hand went back to his previous routine closing his eyes.

‘What does he want me to do?’ Kyungsoo bit his lip out of habit and winced regretting immediately. Having no choice he sat on his previous seat near the balcony far away from Kai. They didn’t talk or anything but deep down Kyungsoo was grateful. Kai may not be his friend but was kind enough to let him stay because Kyungsoo has no where to go.

Maybe the cold prince is not that cold as they say.

End of flash back

Or Kyungsoo was wrong.

 

 

“Chanyeol Where the are you disappearing to every now and then?” Chanyeol distanced the cell away from his ear afraid of becoming deaf.

“ What do you mean me Baek? Kai is the one who’s teleporting every time he gets”

“Don’t change the topic Yeol. I’ve seen your stupid ride at that park plenty of times”

“….”

“ What are you doing there anyway? That place is creepy not to mention no human being on their right mind go there… wait are you doing drugs-“

“ WHAT? No are you stupid?”

*sigh*

“ …… Sometimes I don’t know you Chanyeol. If you have problems you can talk to us you know?”

“ Wah~ It just melted my heart~” Chanyeol fake cried.

“ Urgh why did I even… bring your fat over. We’ve classes in few minutes”

“ Roger!”

Chanyeol sighed and slipped the cell in his pant pocket. After sparing one last glance at the creaking swing at the park he rode back to school.

 

 

“ Everyone gather around! There’s an announcement to make” Series of groans and urghs filled the room.

Kyungsoo slowly made his way to the corner not wanting to interact with the rest. They didn’t notice it anyway.

“ It’s about the vocal test this week-” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened.

Wait what?

“ –As You were all informed at the very beginning of the semester”

How the heck would I know? I was enrolled late!

“ We need know your vocal standards so don’t be absent no matter what. The score will be add on to the final exam mark understood?”

“Naaaeee Mr. Lim !” They chanted boringly.

 

“ Who do you think gonna rank 1st?”

“ Who else? it’s gonna be Byun always”

“ Of course Baekhyun oppa has the best voice”

“ Kyaa how can he be both handsome and talented” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and perked up his ears at the next one.

“ They all are. But he won’t participate this one”

“Wae?”

“ It’s just a vocal test. Do you think someone like him would participate?”

“ It’s compulsory for everyone though “

“ That’s the point. They aren’t everyone”

Kyungsoo scoffed. This is just great. Here he’s being bullied by everyone and there’s a freaking vocal test at the end of this week which he wasn’t even informed previously. He has no sources to practice and can’t use the scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter