TWENTY FOUR

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

The Play against the other school is closing in. I have to practice hard, it's been so long since i've played basketball. And after the play, I have to review for midterm exams! Pity me..

"Momo!" The coach called me so I quickly went to Him. He's holding a note and i saw Tzuyu taking a note too. What is it this time?

"Yes coach?" I asked.

"In the play, You and Tzuyu have to cooperate together okay?" He said as I raised my eyebrows. But, we always do that.

"You're the Point Guard and Tzuyu will be the SG right now." He says, Oh she change positions?

"The other team was pretty strong too. I heard they've won the finals last time." Coach said. And?? 

"Champion or what. We will win the game." I am the type of the person who's competitive and can't accept a defeat.

"I have a trust on you two." The coach says while looking at Tzuyu and then me. 

"Tzuyu yah. Let's stay a night here." I approach Tzuyu as the coach excuse himself.

"N-night??" Tzuyu bolted up and blushed. What's wrong with her?

"Yeah? You don't want?" I says and pouted.

"Of course I like it!" A smile form on her lips and jump happily. Is she on drugs lately?

"Uh.." I scratch my head and giggles. She's cute.

--

 I was in the dressing room, Changing my clothes when Byul, Jung and Hyeri enter the room. They immediately looks away when they saw me undressing.

"Wow bro. It's disgusting!" Jung says while covering her eyes. -_- says who.

"Shut up." I complete undress my top and wear a plain shirt. 

"Where's tzuyu?" Hyeri asked and went to her locker.

I just shrug my shoulder as answer as I take off my shorts when Tzuyu suddenly opened the door. I stopped and looked at her. Her eyes widen and her face suddenly got red. Jung hurriedly cover her eyes and let her seat down. What's wrong with them?

"Yah Momo! You ert!" Jung said while pointing at me. 

"!" I scoff and hurriedly take off my shorts and wear my jogging pants. 

"Are you okay Tzuyu?" Byul asked while giving a water to Tzuyu.

"Y-yeah.." Tzuyu barely catch her breathe. 

"What's wrong?" I asked as I approach her.

"N-nothing." Her face flush again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter