EIGHTEEN

Torn Between The Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

I opened up my eyes and rubs it. I slowly turn my head in the side and saw Dahyun sleeping peacefully. I sat down and yawned.

I just stared blankly at my feet and my mind was all blank space. I couldn't think of any. And my heart will stopped from beating any time. I still remember how jealous I am when I hear that Momo and Mina will take a walk that night.. And I know Dahyun feel the same.

Mina scores again. When will I? 

I stand up and headed to shower to wash up.

After that, I fixed myself and went out the room. I went to the kitchen and saw Nayeon unnie preparing our breakfast. I just realized how beautiful she was. No wonder Momo can't just unlove her. She was like a mom. Matured and well-mannered.

"Good Morning." She greeted and smiled. Her Gummy smile was just like Mina. Twin is it.

"Good Morning." I greeted back and get a water.

"Dahyun is not awake yet?" She asked, 

I gulped down the water before answering, "Not yet."

"Breakfast was almost ready.. can you wake the others up?"

I nodded my head and headed to my room to wake Dahyun.

I saw her sleeping and still in dreamland. 

"Wake up dahyun unnie." I said while tapping her shoulder lightly but no response from her.

"Breakfast was ready.." I said, but still no response.

I breathe, "Dahyun unnie wake up!!!" I shouted right in her ear. She bolted up while she wipe .

"W-hat?!" I laugh at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter