The Pain I Felt in My Heart

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean, Soobin-ah?” Changwook asked her desperately. 
Soobin looked at Changwook then said “I said, I don’t want to marry you.”
“Okay.” He said half-heartly. “But, can you just tell me the reason?” He asked. 
“I don’t think that I love you that much. And, I don’t want to see your face any longer.” She said coldly and leave Changwook in silence. 

**

A woman waiting in her wedding dress anxiously.
“Where are you?” she murmured and checked her phone frequently.
It was supposed to be her happiest day in her life. Today is her wedding day. But, her fiancé is missing. 
She heard many people murmured around her. She saw many flower wreath with “Happy Wedding” sign. She closed her eyes hoping that it’s a dream. 

**

3 months later

Changwook’s PoV
“Changwook-ah. Do you want to go to a blind date? There’s a girl, rich, and quiet. Just like your style.” Sangjun, my bestfriend, said brightly.
I looked at him annoyedly. “Shut up.”
I closed the door and continued my work as a lawyer.
I sighed. How many times I think about it, it felt like there’s no answer in this case.
“Your smile. I always love your smile.” Suddenly a memory with Soobin popped out in my head. 
I throwed a pen that already in my hand. I closed my eyes. I really don’t want to remember anything about that witch. 

It was already midnight when I was about to come home. I walked along the bridge that I always come when I feel down. I opened a can of beer that I buyed before I come here.
“Today is so windy, right?” A woman come to my side and asked me. 
I smirked sadly. “You’re right.”
“I hope everything is a dream. I want to die.” She said.
I looked at her. She looked messed. Her alcohol smell stinged my nose. 
“I want to die. I really want to die. But, everything I want are never worked for me.” She said. 
I sipped my beer. “Sometimes, I feel that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter