Answers

Music Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cosmic Police University. 07:52 AM. Year 3013.

 

 

"Agghh! This is so annoying. This campus is huge how in the world am I supposed to find where my first class is." Luda brisk walks aimlessly as she tries to figure out exactly which building she belongs in.

 

"It's the first day of police university and I'm already running late." Luda looks at her watch and lets out a heavy sigh. "He-he, should I just drop out on my first day?" The short girl tells herself as she feels defeated and demoralized by the enormous scale of the school. 

 

"Hi, can I be of any assistance?" A soft and calming voice, still loud enough to be heard by Luda suddenly jumps out behind her and startles her.

 

"Oh, my apologies. I didn't mean to scare you. You looked like a lost child wandering around aimlessly in a supermarket trying to figure out where she lost her parents." The girl behind her jokes and Luda tightens her fist as the comment at being described as a child hit a nerve and she turns around ready to take a swing at the girl.
 


"Ya! Who are you calling a chil..." Luda turns around and is struck when she saw a tall girl with brown hair in front of her. Luda is also left speechless as in that moment in time, she gazes at how beautiful the girl was. 

 

The taller girl smirks and lets out a little giggle and proceeds to apologize to Luda. "Ha-ha, I'm sorry. I meant it as a joke, silly. You seem to be having a hard time looking for your classroom. Luckily for you, we share the same class schedule. If you want, we can walk together heading there. I know where it is." 

 

Luda still looking at the girl, her cheeks now looking like freshly harvested tomatoes. doesn't say a word and just nods her head, accepting the girl's offer. 

 

The two now walking side by side as they walk through the halls of their building. "Oh, I didn't seem to catch your name." The taller girl asks.

 

"Right... My name's Luda. Lee Luda. You?"

 

"Nice to meet you, Luda. My name's Nam Dawon."

 

 

 

"This isn't like you at all..." It's the morning after the incident and Dawon is still left in shock after the news that left everyone in disbelief. Lee Luda stabbed Bona and left her for dead and is now believed to have escaped the camp.

 

Dawon looks for the emergency room where Bona is currently being held at. She enters the door and sees Xuan Yi sitting beside Bona's bed, holding her hand. 

 

"How is she, unnie?" Dawon asks concernedly as she looks at Xuan Yi and then proceeds to shift her attention to Bona who is still sleeping, her midsection wrapped in bandages. 

 

"She's holding up nicely, Dawon, thanks to you. If it weren't for your quick actions, Bona would probably be dead right now..." Xuan Yi tells the younger girl standing just by the door.

 

"...Thank you, for saving my Jiyeon." Xuan Yi gives a big smile of gratitude to her younger friend Dawon.

 

"Oh, don't mention it, unnie. It was really the only thing I could do." Dawon tells the older girl and takes a moment before leaving the room.

 

Dawon exits the camp hospital and heads back to her barracks where she is greeted by her roommates and gets instantly barraged with questions.

 

"How is Bona-unnie?" Dayoung asks. 

 

"Dawon, do you really think Luda did it? It's so unlikely of her don't you think?" Seola asks.

 

"You two are the closest here, did you not see any signs that would lead to this sort of behavior from Luda?" Exy follows up.

 

"It can't be! I don't believe it one second that Luda-unnie could do such a thing! Right, Dawon-unnie?" Cheng Xiao remarks. 

 

Mei Qi sees Dawon getting all flustered and decides to step in. "Hey! Can you give her some space, please? She's just as confused as all of us. Dawon-unnie has questions of her own but you don't see her getting up in your faces." 

 

Before anyone else could say anything, the door to their barracks open and one of the camp officers is now standing outside of their barracks.

 

"Barrack A-12, correct? One of your roommates is asking for your presence in the camp hospital. Cadet Wu Xuan Yi, if I'm not mistaken."

 

The girls are left in confusion to as why they are all being summoned by Xuan Yi, but follows the officer anyway and they all exit their barrack. 

 

"WHAT!? Luda was kidnapped?!" The girls shout as Xuan Yi breaks the news to them.

 

Bona tries to gather her strength as she attempts to sit up and explain what really happened last night. Xuan Yi holds Bona and helps her get into a comfortable sitting position. 

 

"After Luda barged out of our barrack, I chased after her to try and talk to her and comfort her. I found her crouched behind our building staring into the pond in front of her."

 

The girls now have this confused looks on their faces. Xuan Yi and Dawon especially as they try to wrap their heads around the question of since when did Bona and Luda start becoming intimately close. But they put their thoughts aside first because that right now wasn't important.

 

Bona continues to go off by saying that she noticed Luda in tears but immediately wiped it off after realizing Bona followed her. 

 

"What are you doing here? Who told you to follow me hmm!?" Luda annoyingly utters to Bona who crouches down and sits beside her.

 

"I wanted to make sure you were alright. To be honest... I don't blame you for what you did earlier. They gave the instruction and you were just following it. We shouldn't be holding back if we want to make it in the military police right?"

 

"Jiyeon-unnie..." Luda interrupts the girl and looks up to the night sky as a tear rolls down her face.

 

"I'm not like you, okay? I might look like the type to go on a killing rampage, but I hate spilling blood. Why do you think I want to join the Rear Guard so much? I'm sorry, but I just can't agree with you here even if you are trying to back me up. Dawon was right. She always is."

 

Luda leans her head sideways towards Bona's shoulder and Bona hears the girl begin to sob. "I'm weak. Compared to everyone back inside, I could probably be the weakest girl out of everyone. I hide behind a facade of violence. I tell myself, if I stay behind the mask, people won't figure out how truly vulnerable I really am..."

 

"... but I don't want to keep hiding anymore." Luda's tears continue to fall from her face and Bona wraps her arm around Luda and lays her hand on Luda's head.

 

"I guess you and me aren't that different after all..." Bona utters to Luda. "... I want to stop hiding behind my mask too."

 

The two girls sit in silence for a moment and stare at the pond in front of them when a flash blue flash of light shines behind them and before they could even turn their heads, a figure knocks out Luda and puts a bag over her head.

 

"LU...!" Bona tries to yell out Luda's name but she's grabbed from behind and a hand is placed over and she could smell chemicals from the person's gloves. Bona tries to shout again Luda's name but she is then struck with a knife on her lower abdomen.

 

Bona groans in pain and sees the knife that is jammed inside of her and she starts passing out from the chemical smell of the man's gloves. The man drops Bona's body and leaves her for dead and with another blue flashing light, the men and Luda disappear. 

 

Bona crawls towards the wall of her barracks and leans her back against it. The knife still jammed in her, a bloodied Bona tries to take it out but realizes if she takes it out and no one finds her in time it could lead to her bleeding to death. Bona starts passing out but continues to utter Luda's name until Xuan Yi discovers her body against the wall who pulls out the knife out and brings Bona inside to get treated by Dawon. 

 

Everyone in the room is completely silent after hearing the complete story of what actually happened last night and sighs of relief are heard around the room knowing that at least their friend Luda isn't as deranged as they thought her to be. 

 

"So what do we do now? How do we get Luda-unnie back?" Yeoreum asks from a corner in the room. "I mean we are getting her back, right? Right???"

 

As much as they want nothing more than to rescue their friend, they don't have a clue to where they should even start. According to Bona, these men arrived and left out of nowhere. They have no significant lead whatsoever. 

 

Moments later, the doctor accompanied by two men dressed in what looks to be Vanguard military uniform enters the room.

 

"Lt. General Yoon Bora wishes to see you girls." One of the men announces and the girls look at each other to as why a general from the Vanguard is now requesting for their presence. 

 

"Oh boy... this day just keeps getting better and better." Seola sighs as her and the twelve other girls walk out of the room and leave Bona to rest. Xuan Yi looks at Bona and holds her hand to reassure her that she'll be okay and that they'll get Luda back and heads to exit Bona's room along with her friends. 

 

 

 

Planet Monsta. X Galaxy. Location: Unknown. 11:03 AM.

 

 

"Hey, wake up, Ujung trash!" A man dumps a bucket of sewage water at a sleeping Luda who wakes up in rage and tries to attack the man but is stopped by her chains attached to the wall behind her. 

 

"You piece of , who do you think you are!?" Luda shouts at the man outside her steel cell. "What do you want from me!? Let me go right now!" The small girl continues trying to break the chains by her strength alone. 

 

The man just looks at Luda and gives her an evil smirk and calls out for one of his comrades. "Hey, Jooheon! She's finally up. Full of spunk too, this one." 

 

A man with spiky raid hair approaches Luda's cell and crouches down to see Luda eye-to-eye. "Hmm. How repulsing. Just like every single being in that junk planet of theirs."

 

Luda spits at the man and he is thrown aback by the girl's actions. "Ya! I'm gonna have fun torturing you later, you little ! Wonho, transfer her down to cell number 60397. Let's seehow much she enjoys the lack of oxygen down there."

 

The blonde haired man opens up Luda's cell and knocks her out and transfers her to her new cell. He throws her body inside the glassed chamber and he closes the door. Immediately Luda feels the sudden drop in oxygen and she feels herself slowly suffocating. Luda sits up and goes to a corner and tries to control her breathing given the insufficient amount of oxygen her new cell has. 

 

Luda looks outside her cell and stares at her capturers. As blood starts dripping down Luda's nose she then whispers to herself. "Just you wait you ers. You'll get what's coming soon enough..."

 

 

 

Vanguard HQ. 14:08 PM.

 

 

"Lt. General Yoon Bora, the girls you requested for have arrived and are outside your office with me right now." A man speaks over a monitor attached to a giant marble door and announces the situation from the outside, with him the thirteen girls from Cosmic Police University. 

 

"Bring them in." A woman's voice responds and the giant door opens automatically. The girls enter and they are in awe at the size of the office of the Lt. General. The lights were dimmed, a table made of glass that could seat around twelve, walls were black, and all the bookshelves had small marble statues placed on top of them.

 

"Welcome, ladies. I am Lt. General Yoon Bora. I'm sure you're now somewhat aware of last night's situation involving one of your friends, recruit Lee Luda." The woman stands up from her chair behind her desk and walks towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter