13 ways to tell her

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

There are so many ways that Cho Kyuhyun can use to tell Seo Joohyun that he thinks she is the most wonderful thing he ever encountered in his life.

And here are the 13 most possible ways that he might do it.

Here are the complete ones:

1. Along the side of Han River (mixed AU, inspired by Seoul MV)

2. The Ideal Husband (Non-AU)

3. The Runaway Bride  (AU)

4. Hearts of Glass  (AU)

5. Mother Always Knows Best (Non-AU)

6.The Game of Change (AU, twoshot, prequel of upcoming mini series :The Tale of Two Hyuns)

7. Seven Years, and he still knows how to make her blush (Non-AU)

8. Once Upon A Birthday (AU, for Kyuhyun's 25th birthday)

9. The Young Professor and His Fierce Girl (AU)

10. Five Days of Living Doubts (Non-AU)

BONUS: The Battle of Two (Non-AU)

BONUS CROSSPOSTING: Walking in Rhythm (AU, part of The Roulette of Loves Series)

11. The Wells of Love, Hope, Lies and Denial  (AU)

BONUS: Song Challenge: When We Loved, I Didn't See Love (Mixed-AU, Inspired by Someday of Super Junior)

INTERMEZZO: An Interview with An Idol (Non-AU, Future Situation)

*****

Ok, I must be crazy? Another fiction with 7 on going? But I need to blame Bruno Mars because I just listened to his 'Just The Way You Are' and some ideas of snippets or drabbles of how Kyuhyun could admit his feeling to Seohyun just beg me to write them down.

And why 13? Instead of popular belief in western world, 13 is a lucky number for Kyuhyun as he is the 13th members, and this is fiction no. 13 *duh, the last one totally irrelevant, right?*.

Happy Reading!

Foreword

13 ways of how he tell her of his feeling.

13 one-shot short stories of how he did that.

And this is random.

AU, Non-AU, half AU *if there any such of that LOL*.

Happy, Sad, Fluffy, Funny, Romantic, Angst, Chaotic, Sweet.

But all for one purpose, for him to say to her that she has his heart.

 

A Special SHOUT OUT for my lovely dongsaeng SEOKYULATE2803 

for her posters on almost every chapters of this story. I

She opened a shop now : SAPHIR GRAPHIC SHOP, please visit there and support her 

missywell
Forgive me for not updating for so long. And this new chapter is a bonus one because it does not fulfill the minimum words I usually used for this series.