01.

Pretend

    Curiosity killed the cat they said and yet here I am. Living perfectly with imperfect smile along with perfect scar in my heart. The wind blowing softly yet strong to blowing away the tears away. I'm wearing your favorite clothes; Ombre grey sweaters with jeans along with high converse. We're supposed to meet up at Monetz's café. I'd admit I come a little bit early for our date but there's no harm come early right?  

     Monetz's café filled with vintage frame that worth priceless dollars with beautiful memories. It smell like home. A home that you can shared laughter, happiness and not worry a thing about tomorrow or a day after it. The café were painted with dark chocolate with texture like wood. There various of table and chair along with very colorful color that seem a bit weird but who cares.  

      Caffe latte for me and americano for you. The clocks ticking on the left of the wall somehow become loud and no one to realize it. Why no one realize it? Weird. On the end of my left eyes I see you. My burst fluttering when I turn my head to look outside to look a better view on window. But why are you wearing that kind of clothes?  

     All of your attire is black and you're wearing hat? Why are you wearing that kind of hat? I thought you hate that kind of hat? It hits me hard. You in the middle of road with two car that has been crash. There is blood everywhere. I want to scream but I can't. There's something holding me- no its like someone choke me so that I can't even make any sound. 

      When the car crash? Why are you there? The tears are streaming, playfully playing around my cheeks. I want to scream, want to run. I really want to take you out there quickly as possible. But I cant move my body at all. I'm screaming loudly on mind but my body ignore it. The world sudden turns to whirl; its make me dizzy and woozy.  

        Someone from far away screaming my name out loud. But I'm too unstable to answer it. The worlds become a tornado and everything gone. Including you who staring at me silently from the road. I close my eyes hoping it'll be gone when I open my eyes. The tears and sound slowly become louder until someone softly says something on my right ears. 

          Its you. Your voice sound like melody that I could not describe in words but surely it was beautiful and peaceful. The heat coming from my back and hot breath on right ears made me realize it probably I was thinking something until make me think it was real. Don’t cry. You says while carefully wipe my tears away. I'm staring at you while doing that, I'm staring at your eyes; those dark chocolate eyes with some unreadable emotions.  

            Was I dreaming about it or it was real after all? I look around Monezt's café. There's not one at café. Not even you. The tears that once stream has dried. The caffe latte and americano has gone cold. Sharply I look outside to see is there any car crash. My breath become rough. I feel I can't breath anymore. There's nothing except some cars passed by on the roads.  

          I decide to avert my eyes to other ways. There's mirror reflection of me. But my reflection been block by someone who exactly wearing the same clothes like you. But I can't see the face since the back is reflected from mirror. Should I worry about it or should I pretend like it was never happen?