Father - Father's Day

EXO as... - EXO Short stories -

Sehun

'Honey! Good morning~'

'What? What gift? I didn't see anything when I wake up...where did you say you put it?'

'Honey! You mean on the bedside table on my side of the bed? Oh, found it...wait...what's this?'

'Honey, really? This is your's? The test...it means it's positive?'

*Hug*

'Does this mean I'll be a father?! Really? Woohoo! Vivi! Vivi! Vivi, I'll be a father! Give me a kiss Vivi!'

'Honey! This is the best Father's Day gift ever! Next year, our kid will be here to wish me Happy Father's Day! Are you feeling alright? No, I'll cook, you just sit here.'

 

Kai (Jongin)

'Kids...let me sleep for 5 more minutes...'

'Kids...stop hitting me with the pillows...I want to sleep...'

*Pretends to be monster*

'WAH!!! You kids have waken up the monster!!! Come here you boys!!! All 3 of you, come here! Let me tickle you to death.'

'What do you mean stop? You boys woke me up! You three naughty bears~'

'Wait, is that your mother? What's she saying?'

'Chicken? She made chicken castle? For me? Wait, you guys made it with her? What day is it today?'

'Wow! You guys telling me you prepared it because it's Father's day today? Oh, my boys, come here! Group hug time!!'

*cuddle*

 

Kyungsoo (D.O.)

'Son...what are you doing here in the kitchen?'

'Oh, my daughter, you're awake too? My beautiful girl is here as well, what are you two up to?'

'You're helping your older brother? Why? To make breakfast? It's not mother's birthday...it's not Mother's Day either...'

'Wow! Seriously? It's for me? You two are going to make pancakes for my Father's Day breakfast? Oh, sweeties, come here, let me give you a kiss~'

'Now, I'm glad you two want to give me this gift, how about we make it together? That sound nice?'

'Great! Kids, let's all wash hands first. Son, you get the eggs while my little darling go and get me a cup of water thanks.'

 

Chanyeol

'Honey, good morning!'

'And you, my boy, come here, give your old man a hug!'

'Have you grown heavier? You need to exercise more, my son, what say we go outside and play basketball together?'

'Oh, what's this?'

'Son! You put this card under the tree here in our garden? Did you make it  yourself at school?'

'Hate it? Never! My son made it for me! I love it! And look, you even drew me on the card, I recognize the ears...my boy, this is the best Father's day present ever! Give me a hug my boy!'

'Now, what say we warm up and shoot some hoops? Let's see how much you've improved!'

 

Chen (Jongdae)

'Wife, what are you doing in the kitchen?  You should be in bed, I'll make breakfast.'

'Ah wae? Listen to me...wife, you need all the rest you can get, our baby is getting bigger and heavier in you every day. What if you get too tired?'

'Good morning my boy, did you sleep well? Don't kick your mama, ok? Or I'll kill you when you come out!'

'What? He kicked? Really? Let me feel it! Oh, really! I can feel him kicking! You naughty boy! I thought I told you not to!'

'Ah, to think that next year, my son will be here for Father's Day...'

'Of course I'm happy! My first child! I'm feeling good this year already, imagine next year when he's actually out here kicking around!'

'Now honey, listen to me and go back to bed, I'll take care of breakfast. Here's a kiss~'

 

Baekhyun

'Umm...what time is it? Why are you girls up so early? All 4 of you, what are you doing in the kitchen? Oh my goodness! Look at the mess!'

'What? Father's day breakfast? Haha! My 4 girls are going to make me breakfast for Father's Day? Oh, my dear daughters, come here you all! Give me a hug! Wait, is this strawberry? Lovely!'

'Alright...well, why don't you girls keep preparing while your dad clean up this mess...oh, did your baby brother wake up yet?'

'Phew, thank goodness, it'll be a trouble if he wakes up...oh I wish your mum was here...'

'Sweetie, your grandma's still sick, I think your mum has to stay with her a bit longer...but don't worry! I'll take care of us, I promise! Who wants pizza for lunch?'

'As expected, my girls love pizza too! High five!'

'Oh man! I guess your baby brother's awake...I'll go get him...oh my dear boy, are you hungry?'

 

Lay (Yixing)

'My boy, what is it you want to talk to me about? You said you have something to tell me in my studio.'

'Listen to your song? Sure! I'd love to!'

'Oh, this song is nice! Really nice. Someday maybe I can add your song into my album, how about that? Did you give it a name?'

'You want me to read the name myself? Let's see..."I love you daddy"...wait...'

'Wow! You wrote this song for me? For daddy?'

'Of course I like it! My son actually can write a song now! And for me! Come here my son! I'm so proud of you!!!!'

'Guitar, you want to play guitar with me? Sure! Here, let me tune it for you!'

 

Suho

'Honey, I'm back! Lunch ready?'

'Oh, son, how are you my boy? Come here!'

'My son, what are you so happy about? You smiling so bright today! Oh, what's this?'

'You got 1st place in class this year? Really? Oh my boy! I'm so proud of you!'

'My boy, I'm proud of you not because you got 1st place, though that really makes me very very happy. But I'm proud because you did your best and gave your effort 100%! I know you're a hardworking boy, you also take care of mum when dad's not around, I'm very glad to see you growing up.'

'Thank you for this Father's Day gift! I love it very much! Because you, my boy, is here next to me!'

'Now, what say we go to your favourite park later?'

 

Xiumin

'Is that coffee I smell?'

'Baby! Did you make this for daddy? Thank you! Where did you learn it from?'

'Really? Mama taught you? How nice. Sure I'll drink it! Let me taste it first.'

'This...is just right! Not too sweet, but I have you so why would I need sugar?'

'Oh, son! Looky here! Is this a card for daddy? You made it at school? Let's see. Soccer! You like playing soccer with daddy and your brothers? Me too, come here, let me give you a hug! Darling, you too, all of you come over here! Oh my 3 babies! Daddy's really happy today!'

'Thank you for all these Father's Day gifts! Now, your mother's still asleep so let's not wake her up...what say we go out to the bakery around the corner and buy some fresh bread for breakfast?'

'Nice! Let's get dressed! Shhh, don't wake mum up...'