Two Last Goodnights

Seven Days

 

“and by the way you still looked the cutest when you’re blushing” Myungsoo chuckled as he deliberately teased his friend saying the words close to the younger boy’s neck that Sungjong couldn’t tell whether the older boy’s lips had touch his neck or not.

 

The younger boy’s reflex was to jerk away his neck but in doing so only brought their faces closer together as he turns around.

“you’re so cute” Myungsoo said their lips an inch away from each other.

 

“ L-hyung kissed the pretty hyung!!” A kid shouted waking up the others who were sleeping. The kid was going to the comfort room when he saw the two being close with each other.

 

V, the kid who was fighting with Myungsoo some time ago came rushing in. “ You cheater Myungsoo-hyung!”

“ no… no we didn’t he was just checking my eye…” Sungjong tried to explain

“ Well, now you know why he won’t marry you” the older boy was laughing as he stuck out his tongue at the furious kid when tried to pull Sungjong closer by the waist but apparently his hands went lower a bit down the waist, accidentally of course.

 

“ you… you. Just what the hell were you doing in front of the kids!” Sungjong roared. ******

 ( the next scenes were to gory to be describe that the author decided to left it to the readers with their imagination as to what happened. But you could imagine a cockroach being stomped and kick over and over again)

*

Ack Sungjong-ah you’re going to beat me up in front of the kids. Don’t you think that’s too much! Myungsoo’s pleading voice

 

“Kids you better learn self defense for idiotic people who doesn’t know where to put their hands!for erts! For stupid idiotic guy like this!!” Sungjong said followed by a kick and punch for every word he uttered.

 

That night the kids learned a valuable lesson. Doesn’t mean someone look delicate they can’t kick a*s.

 

“ augh. I feel like my spleen has received permanent damage” Myungsoo said lying defeated on the matted floor of their room. He made sure to move as painful as slow as he can.

 

“ stop your drama. If I decided to beat the crap our of you you’d be a lying corpse by now beside I won’t kill you in front of the children” Sungjong replied arranging the pillows of the bed, “ quit your yapping and get on the bed.”

 

Myungsoo smiled to himself thinking no matter how angry the younger boy is he still arranged the bed for the both of them.

 

“ Agh.. I’ll get to..Augh bed later” the latter lie on his side clutching his stomach with a pained expression.

This time the younger boy had a worried look on his face. He may have beat the older boy more than necessary, “ give me your hand and I’ll help you up so I can check your body.

 

Sungjong nonchalantly offered a hand to help when Myungsoo grabbed his hand and jerked him to fall down on top of the older boy. The latter made a slight “oofffmp” sound as the younger boy fell but nonetheless he immediately imprisoned Sungjong in his arms.

 

“ah, this is nice”

 

“ I’m starting to use up all my curse words on you you moron! What if you get even more hurt. Let me go. I can see you’re doing fine so help me god let me go or I’ll seriously beat you up this time” Sungjong said but he can feel his heart race from fear.

 

“ No”

“Let go”

“No”

“You…”

“ if you struggle I’ll never release you.” Myungsoo said hugging the younger boy even tighter.

“I’m heavy” Sungjong said as he find fighting useless. When Myungsoo exerts his strength it’s something that even the younger boy can’t overcome so he resigned himself to stay still. His left side face lying on the older boy’s chest.

“ you’re thin as air. I can feel your waist, you’ve lost weight.”

“ and who do you think is at fault? Let me go”

“ I’m sorry. No I won’t”

“ then at least just let me lie on the floor beside you. I promise I won’t escape.”

“ promise?” Myungsoo asked

“ promise”

“ if you don’t keep your promise what will happen?”

“ I go to sleep on the bed you got to sleep on the floor” Sungjong answered a giggle escaped his lips.

“ hmmm. I’d rather have you stay on top of me till morning. You know the kids they wake up early and whenever I’m here they always come by my room”

 

“ fine, fine. I promise I won’t escape. You can count on that”

 

“ how about a kiss if you still plan to escape.”

 

“ go die” Sungjong said getting more and more uncomfortable hearing the older boy’s heartbeat.

 

“haha-haha you’re really cute you know that”

 

“okay that’s it I’m done. You’re sleeping on the floor” Sungjong tried to get up but Myungsoo only tightened his arms on the former’s body.

 

“ hey, what if I really died what will you do? Will you be sad?” The older boy’s tone deepened a little.

 

Sungjong on the other hand felt his breathe stop for a second.

 

“ Myungsoo, joke on everything but not that. I don’t like hearing such things. I’m going to sleep, you’re free wherever you want to sleep” This time the young architect student brushed off Myungsoo’s hands and got up. The latter was quick to stand and grab Sungjong’s hand.

 

“I’m sorry, that was just a joke. I’m really sorry, Sungjong-ah look at me”

 

“ No”

“ please”

“ No, I’m sleeping” Sungjong said as he went inside the blanket and hid himself. He felt the a weight sat beside the bed.

 

“ I’m sorry that was something I shouldn’t have ask. I was just getting you to give me a hug you know”

 

“idiot… *mumbling”

 

“ sorry I can’t quite hear you. You were saying?”

 

“ you’ve been hugging me all day why do you need another hug?” Sungjong kicked the older boy.

“ because I’ve been the only one giving hug. For once I wanted you to initiate it”

 

“what are you a kid?”

 

“ hmmm… then mom I want a hug”

 

“ you really want me to beat you…” Sungjong took off the cover to have a go at his friend but he stopped seeing how Myungsoo was intently looking at him with a smile.

 

“ you finally come out of your shell” Myungsoo said looking out by the window, “ actually I was just nervous. I called Sunggyu to meet him tomorrow but I still don’t know what to do or to say to him.” I wanted to apologize I wanted to say thank you but I don’t know if I could. I don’t know if he can understand me”

 

Sungjong sat next to his friend and lean on Myungsoo’s shoulder, “ you and your brother is much more alike than you thought. You loved each other but instead of doing simple things you show them in extremely crazy ways. Tomorrow, you two should talk alone. But..” this time Sungjong took Myungsoo by the hand and patted it, “ if you ever need me just shout my name. I’ll come dashing right in and rescue you like a princess. How’s that?”

 

The older boy looked at his boyfriend with a laugh escaping at his lips, “ I would like that very much please. Very much”

 

“ you… you’re really shameless”

 

“ handsomely shameless keke”

 

 

The two laughed so hard that some of the kids woke up and started bugging them and in the end they were made to sleep in the room with the rest of the little children.  

 

“ good night”

 

“ yeah, good night”

 

............................................................................................iDeviant............................................................................................

 

goodnights are made for good mornings