The Kims II

Seven Days

mom wheres dad?

 

hehe went out for a bit. We need to hurry.Sunggyu noticed how his moms hands were trembling.

 

but its snowing so much mom. Where did he go?

 

hes dont ask anymore. We have to leave. Come on

 

Can I just stay here and wait for him? I still have to talk to him about my school projectthe young boy gently pulled his hand off her moms grasp.

 

Kim Myungsoo not another word.this time his mom pulled him and walk through the back door into the small cobbled stone leading to the back gate. As they walked out Sunggyu didnt look back he knew he would be giving away his brothers hiding place.

 

A car was waiting outside with its headlights on.

 

mom, who is that?

 

dont be afraid sweetie hes someone special. Right now we have to go

 

is that the kid?the man asked in a surly voice.

 

yes its him.

 

Sunggyu sat at the back of the car with his seat belt on and they drove off. He hated how his mom was holding to the mans hand as though they were a couple. Then his mom leaned to the man.

come on, Im driving.the man gently said.

 

but we can finally be all together as a family. This is the best Christmas.

 

did you do it

 

yes, he didnt know and I have everything transferred to my bank accounts

 

when are you going to transfer it to my name?

 

as soon as we have Sunggyus operation done. Ill transfer the rest to you.

 

Sunggyu clenched his fist.

 

do you mean he agreed to the surgery?

 

There was a paused in the front passenger seat. he didnt, we were still arguing and

 

Soon angry voices filled the air.

 

what do you mean you smashed a vase into his head! Are you even thinking! What if he dies?!the man said between gritted teeth.

 

keep your voice down! I didnt hit him that hard he will be fine!

 

Are you out of your g***** mind! If something happened I dont want to do anything to you or that kid!

 

what do you mean that kid? Hes our son! I did all this so that we could finally be together. I transferred the money to all my account that way we can proceed with the operation.

 

Come on Jen, youre delusional. If you think that kids gonna live youre wrong. Let him live his life, we could always just make another one

 

There was a loud slap coming from Sunggyus mom.

 

You didnt know how much I have to endure to be married to someone I didnt even love. Only our son had made it worth living and now youre telling me to let him die! If you didnt leave me this wouldve never happened!

 

Hey cut it out! Stop hitting me Im driving b***! stop it! Wanna know the f****** truth! Youre just a delusional b**** born with a silver spoon! Id rather accept the money your parents gave me that put up with your f****** happily ever after b*******! My god I thought youre already dumb for not knowing but my god youre even trying to kill your own son! I l know I did wrong but you!?

 

You have a loose screw in your head! I mean I needed the money but I could never kill a kid! I swear if something happened to your husband I dont want to do anything with any of this c***

 

youwhat are you talking about what money? Are you saying my parents paid you?

 

s***. Fine might as well as tell you. Look I came to work in your parents factory I though marrying you would make me rich but your familys broke too. Actually the engagement came in as a blessing, I was planning to break up with you. But then you fought with your parents and in order to make the wedding possible they paid me to leave. I mean sure he** why not.

 

you traitor! You monster! All this time I did every thing for us! So that we could be together as a family! But all you wanted was money! I gave up everything for you!

 

hey stop it Im driving.

 

 

From the back seat Sunggyu sat with an empty blank eyes his mind seemed to have shut off from the angered screams and desperate cries of his mother. He looked at the heavy snow falling outside then he looked at his mom and mumbled something.

Then suddenly everything went black. A heavy feeling came over the boy.

Sunggyu could feel something warm hugging him then a warm liquid trickled down his head.

 

He closed his eyes as the liquid started to drop unto his hands.

 

Sunggyu, itsits alright. Mommy has something to tell you okay?

 

Myungsoos brother made a sharp flinch to wake up from his memories.

 

sir?the driver asked his boss from the front view mirror.

 

Ill send the address to the cars GPS. Follow it.

 

yes sir

 

Cheeks flushed with anger, eyes blinded with rage, hands were trembling as if there was a rampage waiting to happen, mind conjuring a dark bitter storm and heart was beating with nothing but hysteria.

Myungsoo stood at the presence of his father, so long that they havent seen each other his father was surprised to see how his son had grown.

Myungsoo, its nice for you to finally visit methe man smiled as he stood to reach out to his son. Hes in his early fifties and a bit of age had shown on the sidelines of his hair but it is without a doubt that this man exudes a sense of calm and a natural charisma for anyone to be caught in a momentary glance.

Im not here to see youthe young man answered with a piercing look directed at his father.

I know, your brother called.

isis it true?

Son you must be tired, Ive asked the maids to prepared your room for you. Rest and I will tell you everything you need to know tomorrow

 

Da*****! Dont f******* act as if youre a father its too late for that. What I need to do is tell me the truth! Why was I born?

Soohyun looked at his son with a bitter look in his eyes, what you heard from your brother, it was the truth.

 

No, youre lying! I remember mom, she kind! You.. you were never there when she would treat me or play with me! No youre lying!

 

Myungsoo wake up, you have been running away from your fears all this time. These nightmares you have theyre not nightmares. They are youre memories when you were a kid. I was the one who told your brother not to tell you about the truth thinking that you may recover from it. But now I see that it was wrong.

 

No! Momsheshe was kind to me. She…”

 

I just cant remember then okay! She was kind to me.

 

Myungsoo, I never wanted to say something like this in all of my life. But your mom, all because of me hasnt learn t love you. I thought she would but her hatred towards me had run deeper than I thought.

nono its not. She wouldshe would read me bedtime stories! She bought me my favourite doughnuts!Myungsoo didnt realized his tears as he slowly retreats while his father was slowly walking up to him, step by step.

 

son, it wasnt your mom who did it. It was your older brother, remember he was the one who always plays with you. Im sorry son, it was my fault I shouldve realized everything before it was too late.

small electric shocks began to stir in Myungsoos head. Flashes of memories he had of his mom, he tried ti recall his moms smiling face but all that came up was his brother, Nonono...

son…”

 

then, is it true. About Sunggyu?

 

Kim Soohyun was caught off guard, Your brother, hehe was born with a unique case.  It was hard at that time, the doctors at first didnt know why he was sick. Then after seeing him subjected into needles and tubes that seemed to the life out of him the doctors said he needed a marrow transplant. We found one but the doctor said he might need another in the future and finding a match would be difficult since both of your mom and I were not a match. Then they said that if your brother a sibling then that would ensure as that he will find a marrow donor. A year later your were born we were so happy. Youre brother have always been nagging for a little brother you know.

 

but then as time goes your mom, her heart became a ticking time bomb. She fears that something will happen to your brother so she made sure you will grow up healthy and prepared. I thought she was only doing this to protect you and your brother. But I was wrong.

 

After your brother got another attack and was hospitalized longer than usual I discovered her plan. My blood run cold and when she asked me to sign the waiverI refused. From there onwards our marriage crumbled. We would fight every night and pretend nothing happened in the morning. The nightthe night of the accident she asked me to sign the divorce papers, I refused and we had another fight. She she wanted to take of you both away for that I cannot allow. I was afraid of what she may do to you.Soohyun took a deep breathe.

so all this time II was just a guinea pig?Myungsoo felt a sudden stab of numbness inside him, his knees gave away as he slumped on the floor, HA!. Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!

 

He burst into a series of laughter that sounded more like sore cries.

 

S***! hahaha f*** mom she never thought of me as her son hahaha

 

Myungsoo its not like that. Your mom she hated me and she happened to vent it out on you.  Its my fault I forced her to marry me and after all that happened I put the burden on your brothers shoulders to fix our family.””

 

I was not supposed to be alive! Hahaha, so thats whyMyungsoo snickered, You know what, you shouldve agreed to what she wanted. You want a family right? Look at us do we look like a family to you!?! Why couldnt you man up and signed the damn papers?! Now I know why youre all f****** wanted me to be cured! I mean who would want a sick psychotic body parts right?!

 

Kim Myungsoo! That is enough.Soohyun said in a raised voice but he immediately sat back down in a calm face, You didnt know how much your brother had been through. !

 

oh yeah. The son who made millions to your name everyday and here I am a f******* guinea pig who need to be f******* cured for being insane and does nothing but ride in the money you two created. So now what since hes dying maybe I should give him a heart maybe spare him my livers. Oh right you want my bone marrow right? Well for f*** sakes you can have it all!

 

Kim  Myungsoo!

 

What?! you know mom was the only one who was thinking right. She knew I have to die anyways so why waste emotions and take care of me. You know what now I remember, she used to lock me up in the cabinet every time I came home from school. She never smiled or even look at me. She knew that Im dead anyways. But youWhy the f*** did you allow me to grow and meet people when Im just a guinea pig anyway! Why allow me to find someone Im f****** afraid to loose when you all wanted was for me to give all my organs!!?

 

Myungsoo your brother never asked anything from you he didnt want you to die you are his brother.

" Yeah, he never asked anything to me because that's how unrelaible I am. How do you think I feel right now knowing that my brother is dying all this time and the cure is right here with me? That's how useless I am in this family." Myungsoo said with an eerie cold tone. 

        

        ................................................................................................IDEVIANT............................................................................................

what will happen next?

I too really don't know hahaha

Story Trivia: 

Sunggyu's illness is a bit complicated. It's like his body organs has a mind of its own and could stop at any given moment but that's just the beginning as his body starts to attack his own cells if this happens leaving him vulnerable. 

Myungsoo on the other hand has suffered trauma in childhood that his brain would block any painful situations and replaces it with a good "fake" memory of someone.