HOLIDAY SPECIAL

Seven Days

Hi, I’m Nam Woohyun and I will be your host and narrator for this special episode just because I’m the coolest character in the story! *confetti

The rest: BOO!!!

NW: Zip it! You want me give you a part or not?! *shuts off the crowd like a true queen 

It’s a new! New year! And frankly the author right now is is fading into existence. Holidays are really crazy and we hope you had a good time. This special episode, as I was told was supposed to be a 2017 upload but as you can see *shows image of author as a dried up lemon our author is useless right now.  

After all the crazy things that happened (and are happening!) I think we all need a break from all the drama, yes? * coughs from what I heard we’re only halfway through the crazy part *cough

Well anyways! Here are some of the characters that you have met so far! Guys line up and introduce yourself! We will be asking questions and you can answer them in your own opinion!

First we have the walking giant, Park Chanyeol!

PC: hello everyone! I’m Park Chanyeol I’m 2* years old. I was supposed to go to a different university but because of my childhood friend I am here now in front of you.

Baekhyun: You Punk* ominous total sadistic aura* you saying you were forced to come here huh? Who’s the one begging to become my roommate before? Go die you ingrate, I’m already pissed off when you suddenly sprouted like a mushroom and now you had the guts to say that I forced you here?!

PC: Ah! Baekhyun-ah I didn’t mean it that way. I was just saying the truth about…

B: oho-ho the truth? Then why don’t you tell me this cute little box of chocolates hidden under your bed? Where did you get it this time *Killer smile while holding a very sharp sword

PC: *ack! Baekhyun-ah put down the sword! We are talking to our readers right now! Please! *runs

NW: ookay! Enough of those two we’ll see them later after the two had settled their score. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are childhood friend who lived across one another when they were kids. As Chanyeol said Baekhyun at everything except one thing: making Chanyeol fall for him. *whispers* those two are definitely going out but Baek was just shy to tell about it. Next we have our Sungjae!

 Jae: Hello everyone, I played the friend/villain in the story. I was glad to be given the part but I had no idea why the author suddenly decided I should kidnap Sungjong-hyung. I got bullied a lot and hyung helped me so I always looked up to him. Sungjong-hyung caught me looking at the theatre club once and convinced me to be a member. He taught me that you can change and your feelings

Myungsoo: *mumbles* Sheesh, Sungjong-hyung here, Sungjong-hyung that.

Sungjong: Myungsoo!

M: Sorry, can’t help it.

NW: seriously this special episode is going to be nothing but bloodshed* deep sigh

Dongwoo: Why don’t I try to lighten things up a bit?! ^____^*takes center stage.

Hello there dear readers, I’m Jang Dongwoo. I’m 2* years old and I’ve been living with my boyfriend for a year now. Even though we’ve known each other for ten years we only became an official couple three years ago. I almost got married once when I was trying to run away from my feelings but then I realized that not only am I running away but I’ve been hurting the person that mattered to me the most. Yet he never gave up in loving me and I’m truly grateful for that…

NW: That was actually a nice story but I thought you’re going to lighten things up hyung?

D: Ah, my bad I got carried away and just blurted things out.

NW: am I the only with a girlfriend here!

*everyone stops and looked at NW

Sungjong: but I thought you two broke up hyung. Did you get back together?

NW: Da*** it! It wasn’t my fault okay?! *sobs it’s the idiot author . Arrgghhh I want a love life! *crushes the dried up lemon image.

M: Hyung? The readers will be seeing this you know…

NW: *instant transformation

Dear readers we’ve been through a lot last year and we hope you will continue to support us this year! Please enjoy the 2018 chapters and hopefully I’ll get a girlfriend this year!

As Woohyun was busy asking for a girlfriend his friends are standing behind him whispering…

M: hyung knows that this is a BL story right?

S: let’s just support him shall we?

 

 

meanwhile, the author is drinking lemonade for a recharge of energy....