Bad Confession

Seven Days

“Sungjong-hyung! Did you wait that long? Why are you wearing such thin clothes?! Here you can have my jacket. How long have you been waiting?” Sungjae was obviously running, his cheeks were read and his catching his breath.

                “Not that long, can you let me sleep in you dorm tonight?”  Sungjong brushed off his thoughts and smiled.

                “Sure hyung” from the looks of it when Sungjae saw his hyung, it’s obvious that Sungjong and Myungsoo had a fight and his hyung didn’t want to talk about it.

                “So, you still have that grandma as you landlady? Come let’s go.”

                “Ah, no I actually move into a new place. Why don’t we grab something to eat on the way there? I actually got my pay check from my part time job and you just called in time. Let me treat you”

                “Hey, I’m the older one here. I should be treating you, besides I will be imposing on you tonight”

                 “Nah, I want to treat hyung, so please allow me that”

                “Then I want the new lemon soda and the beef and chicken boxed meal” Sungjong ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair as they walked towards a car.

                “Hey, I didn’t know you had a car?!”

                “Ah no, this is actually the car at my work used for delivery. I’m gonna take up tomorrow at a maintenance shop that’s why I can use it today”

                “Am I the only who doesn’t know how to drive among you guys?” Sungjong said as he takes the passenger seat.

                The two stopped by a convenience store and Sungjae went inside while his hyung waited in the car. Less than ten minutes later the younger boy came back with the food.

                “Here hyung, I bought you three cans of soda I already opened this one so you can drink it.” Sungjae said offering his hyung the soda.

                “Thanks, but it would have been better if we just drink this together later” Sungjong said taking a big gulp out of the drink.

                “But it’s a new flavour right? I thought you might want to take a taste”

                “Ah, as I thought I still like other original flavour. This tasted weird like some artificial stuff” Sungjong said as he finished the whole can with Sungjae watching him.

                “So hyung, you had a big fight huh?” Sungjae asked when they were driving.

                “Nah, we always fight”

                “Always? Really that sounds awful” the car was driving slowly into an intersection and they stopped in for the traffic lights.

                “Well, I mean I know he’s worried and all but he treats me like I need some type of protecting or something and he’s telling me that he called me and sent me emails when I received nothing!”

                “To be honest hyung, I was actually surprised that you bat for that team.”

                “Team? What do you mean?” Sungjong lowers the window beside him to catch some fresh air, he suddenly felt like he wanted to sleep.

                “If only I knew that you would end up dating a guy, I should told you about my feelings before then?” Sungjae said his eyes focused on the road ahead. They were now leaving the highway and takes a left into an unpaved road.

                “Huh? Where… where are we?” Sungjong could barely keep his eyes open. He tried to reach for his phone but Sungjae took it before he could. “What are you?

                “You know hyung, for someone so perceptive when it comes to your friends you can be pretty naïve. You should have broken up with that bastard the first time I told you.” The car slowed down in front of a small run down shack in the middle of nowhere. “By the way  hyung you really looked cute when you were sleeping yesterday I kept staring but that bastard kept getting in the way with his emails. I even cut him off when he tried to call.”

                “Wha… what are you?” Sungjong felt his energy draining by the minute. Sungjae opened the door to the passenger seat and pulled Sungjong out carrying him into the shack.

                “Well, I didn’t think you would give me this opportunity to have you all to myself this soon but I’m glad you two fought because of what I did. You know how shocked I was when the person I liked for so long suddenly dated the popular guy in school? You’re like my mom, just because some big shot came along she’s willing to destroy our family and separated our family. And here I thought you’re different”

                Before Sungjong finally succumbs to the drug he heard waves splashing from somewhere and a door being kicked and his phone ringing incessantly. After that everything was pitch black.

                Woohyun was standing by the register when Myungsoo came barging in.

                “What happened to you?” the older boy asked.

                “Hyung did Sungjong stopped by here?”

                “No, what happened?”

                “We had a bit of misunderstanding and he suddenly took off, I tried to follow him but he disappeared.”

                “ bit of misunderstanding? You sure it’s a “bit”? ad why are you so worried? It’s normal for a couple to fight”

                “ I think it he was being stalked and he didn’t told us.”

                “that’s it, I’ll call him right now just to check if he’s alright.”

                When Woohyun called numerous but did not got through he tried sending an email. No reply

                “I’ll call the rest of the guys. Give me five minutes and I’ll join you outside, continue to call his phone. Dan* it, that kid can be really hard headed you know. Are you sure he’s being stalked?”

                “I don’t know hyung but when I mentioned something about it he turned really angry.”

                “Still no reply from him?” Chanyeol asked. Woohyun and Myungsoo went back to the couple’s flat thinking Sungjong was back but the house was empty. As soon as they arrived Chanyeol followed shortly and told that Baekhyun is on the way.

                “Nothing, I also called Dongwoo-hyung and he said that he’ll come over”

                “Lately there’s some slight changes I notice with him, I thought that it’s maybe he’s just worried about the situation but it seems something else. I saw Sungjong once standing by his locker looking really troubled.”

                “About that girl she asked for. I can’t still find anything about her, she doesn’t appear to be a student in the school but she doesn’t belong in the teacher’s list too” Myungsoo said.

                Myungsoo, Chanyeol, Woohyun, and Baekhyun have been secretly conducting a joint investigation on the matter but they don’t want to alarm Sungjong and kept quiet on the whole thing.

                “She appeared shortly before the incident and hyung saw her he seemed nervous”

                The doorbell rang and Woohyun came to open the door.

                “I tried checking the dormitory if he’s there but no one had seen him” Baekhyun explained as soon as he entered.

                “What do we do now?”

                “Let’s start to look for something that would indicate Sungjong’s been stalked”

                “Should we call the police?” Myungsoo asked.

                “not yet, we don’t know for sure what happened maybe he’s just out for a walk we don’t know” Baekhyun said.

                “He didn’t bring anything with him except his phone his wallet and coat is still in our room and the temperature is dropping but he’s wearing thin clothes. I was pretty sure he would’ve called anyone from you by now” Sungjong’s “boyfriend” said.

                “ I didn’t know get anything”

                “Me too”

                “Woohyun-hyung did you call Sungjae?” Chanyeol asked.

                “I didn’t he told me he’s leaving town for tonight to visit his dad”

                “Just call him, maybe he has an idea where Sungjong can be”

                “got it”

                 “I’ll look upstairs in our room for something we can work on” Myungsoo said heading upstairs. Their friends look at each other in worry, Myungsoo's hands were trembling.

 

 

............................................................................IDeviant.....................................................