But the Lips Can't

Seven Days

While Sungjong was busy self-beating himself up in upstairs, downstairs Myungsoo was bug by something. He wanted to ask but it’s just not right, even he himself is doubting about it. What if he was just mistaken and make everything awkward.

Nah, that’s impossible. Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and let go of the topic. He went up to their room, knocked on the door and when no one answered he opened the door. The shower was running, Myungsoo walked straight into the bed and decided to take a quick nap. But when he closed his eyes it shot back up again, he took deep breath and stared at the bathroom door.

Nope still impossible. I must be out of my head the young man bit his lower lip as if he’s trying to recollect something but rather than a concrete memory, it was a hazy, blurry fragment of a feeling he once woke up with.

However that hazy, blurry feeling he once woke up with is what caused all this.

Myungsoo closed his eyes one more time, not to sleep but if possible to dig up something’s been buried deep inside him. After a minute he opened his eyes once again, “For once, I hated getting drunk” he said thinking out loud. He bolted up the bed and took off his shirt to change when the bathroom door opened.

There was a moment of silence on both sides but Myungsoo made the move of not looking at back and just went on. “You know, I was thinking of what clothes would suit you. The older boy said.

“I’m just thinking of buying some tee shirts and a pair of pants. I still have my clothes at home and I’m just gonna use them” Sungjong said, he was grateful when the other did not turned around. He was silently panicking when Myungsoo was present in the room but since the latter emitted an aura of calm he relaxed and started to get dressed.

“If you do that what will your sisters say?” Myungsoo smiled as he took out his black shirt and puts them on.

“What do you mean?”

“We may just be pretending but doesn’t mean I don’t have to take care of you”

“Hey, I didn’t agreed to this so I could take advantage of you” Sungjong said as he finished putting on his pants.

“I know, that’s why I’m volunteering to spoil you” This time Myungsoo turns around and caught the younger boy putting on his shirt.

“You really want to go broke…” Sungjong turns around to see his “boyfriend” staring at the floor, ears red and face a bit flushed, “Oi, What the hell happened to you?”

“Me? Nothing why?” Myungsoo said.

“Do you have fever?” the younger boy crossed the room to Myungsoo’s side to check.

“No! I’m good” Myungsoo said as he dodged the younger boy’s touch.

“Kim Myungsoo, stay still!” Sungjong demanded and the former’s body stiffened into submission.

“You don’t have a fever, but you should rest for today. You just got better from a fever and you drove all the way to my house! ”

“Nothing, it’s just probably a temperature difference. Our bedroom seemed colder than the rest of the house. Don’t you think? I’ll wait for you downstairs okay?”

“Okay… I’ll be out in a minute” what happened to him? Sungjong thought as he took his phone off the charging station and grabs his wallet.

This is awkward. Sungjong thought. I don’t know which is embarrassing me getting drunk or two grown-up guys sitting at a lunch café sipping frappes, eating flapjacks and strawberry shortcakes while being surrounded by shopping bags.

The moment they arrived at their destination, Sungjong got dragged inside different stores he didn’t even know exist much less know how to pronounce the words. He was made to try clothes one after the other while girls are ogling at his companion. Sungjong sighed at the unwanted attention but it seems that Myungsoo didn’t even noticed anything. And now three hours later they decided to take a break and ended up at the café, they felt like a noticeable sore thumb inside the white, yellow and blue pastel café that Sungjong kept wishing he could just end up floating in the great river himself.

“Is it good? A friend told me that this shop has good pancakes so I want to try them” Myungsoo said. “How is it”

You ignoramus, I can’t even taste the food. We’re like two guys whose girlfriends went on a shopping spree then we just decided to leave them alone. Sungjong wanted to say that but he just smiled and nodded his head.

“After this we should just grab a cab and go home” the younger said

“But we still have to buy coats for winter”

“I’ll just buy them online and besides I only need one” what’s with the plural coats?!

“We’re here already so we should just go and buy them, I’ve never done this before so I was pretty much having fun.” Myungsoo was smiling taking a big bite out of his pancakes. A slither of honey and maple syrup slowly drips from the side of his mouth.

“Seriously, we’re not at home” Sungjong said taking a tissue and wiping the side of Myungsoo’s lips without thinking.

“You know, a lot of girls have been looking at us” Myungsoo was grinning. He’s not even aware of his own actions which makes him even cuter.

“Pretty sure they’re looking at you” Sungjong retaliated.

“Well, I’d rather have them look at me than you”

“Are you saying it’s impossible for me to get a girl? Should I bash your pretty face on the wall then? Sungjong was smiling.

“Hey, it’s not like that” Myungsoo smiled, “It’s more like you’re too cute, I’d hate it when they keep looking at you”

I know he’s gonna blush again, haha I wonder what will his reactions be.

“ I told you many times, I’m not cute” Sungjong stab the poor delicious pancakes on Myungsoo’s plate with his own knife and ate it in front of his “boyfriend”

"You're right 'cause when you're angry... you're even adorable! I was glad I get to have a cute partner like you" LOL Myungsoo bursts out laughing. He’s enjoying every moment and reaction Sungjong makes.

"You know, I'm just gonna ignore you from now on." There's no hope trying to reason out with this guy anyways. Sungjong just wanted to eat in peace but with this guy around it's impossible

                However just when Sungjong thought Myungsoo is going to stop teasing, the older guy found a new way to get his attention.

                “Sungjong-ah…” Myungsoo’s voice was like butter and honey blanketing a set warm pancakes, too sweet to handle.

                The younger boy could feel a chill ran down his spine he almost dropped the fork. What the hell is he up to now! Holy cow the girls are looking at us in the weird way!

                “Sungjong-ah, yah Sungjong-ah” Myungsoo kept talking in a sing-song voice.

                The younger boy looked up with an ominous smile on his face. “If you call my name one more time like that, I’m going to make sure you and your descendants will suffer. Stop it”

                “How about a deal huh?” the young man haggled.

                “What deal?” Sungjong asked.

                “Call me Myung-ah and I’ll stop calling you Sungjong-ah. How’s that you in? Come on, we’re going out right?” Myungsoo was confident he’s gonna be calling his “boyfriend” like that whenever he wants it. There’s no way Sungjong would act all cute… consciously.

                “Kim Myungsoo, if you cherish your reputation you better stop or else I’m gonna do something that will scar you for life.” Sungjong shot back. This guy needs a lesson, if you’re giving the excuse that we’re going out so you have the right to tease me. Then I have the right to do it too, just you wait you attention catcher you!

                “Ohoo, a fighter.. feisty. I like that” he can’t punch me in this distance right? If he’s gonna kick me I just need to take not of his feet. Myungsoo was so sure it’s either a punch of a kick but then

                Sungjong did not take his eyes off Myungsoo in a glare while taking the last bite of his shortcake and finishing the last sip of his beverage in haste he then wipe his lips with his hands and stood up reaching out to pull Myungsoo towards him by the shirt, without another word he leans forward to plant his lips upon the older boy.

                “So, how’s that for a tease… Myung-ah” Sungjong was like a high school drama queen finally getting his revenge from another drama queen. He smirked as he gently pushed Myungsoo back and walked with a confidence he didn’t even know he had but once outside he immediately run to the nearest restroom and locked himself up in the cubicle.

                Meanwhile, Myungsoo dumbfounded was still sitting on the chair with his lips slightly ajar. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out instead he ended up biting his lower lip while a smile was forming on his lips.

                I thought its strange last night when he kissed me his lips felt strangely familiar but just now, this might sound crazy but I’m sure this has happened before

                Only that it’s sweeter this time.

              Myungsoo laughed to himself as if admitting his defeat. and to think this all happened because of that haha, this is so funny xD

............................................................................IDeviant..............................................................................................

kisses, kisses, and kisses! 

What's so funny huh? Kim myungsoo?!!