Special Chapter

Seven Days

Getting to know the Three Lee Sisters

 

Sungjong’s siblings.

        One way or another the Lee sisters clearly have a brother complex. But I guess it can’t be helped having a cute brother as Sungjong.

 

Yuu

Eldest sister of the lee family. She’s a very capable woman when it comes to work but just like her sister Ailee is lousy and damaging when it comes to household chores, leaving their little brother to do them alone. Nonetheless she’s responsible and works hard for her family. Yuu actually felt bad being not able to take care of her family as the eldest daughter but she always look out for them in her own ways. Once she tried to cook for the family and almost started t a fire that can burn down half the kitchen. After taking up law she opted to work for an international organization but came back home three years after to become a potter. Yuu is quite a sharp shooter but she always gets lost and has no sense of direction. She also sometimes confuses her left and right hands and tends to forget which of them, is her dominant. Aside from being a potter she loves playing in the stock market from time to time.

She always dreamed of seeing her little brother in a wedding dress and a maid outfit.

Ailee nicknamed: Ai

 A home-based jewelry designer getting quite popular. She also runs a small judo beside her jewelry studio in their hometown. Talented but loud, lively and openly shows his brother complex. She wanted Sungjong to model for some of her works but then she’s afraid that too many people will crowd their cute little brother. She’s good in MMA and would beat up big guys who used to little brother (as well as guys to court her!). I’m guessing that’s where Sungjong got his delinquent side. And yeah she used to be a leader of a gang back in the good ol’ days. She can make a good toast but anything aside from bread gets toasted beyond recognition! She’s not telling anyone but she had designs of her sibling’s wedding bands just waiting to be used. When she was a kid Ailee was diagnosed with a photographic memory but due to an accident her memory is now affected but still retains some of her ability.

Just like her sister Yuu, she wanted to see Sungjong in a princess dress and cross dress outfit to which all was greatly rejected by their little brother.

Jiae

The youngest of the Lee siblings. Probably the one’s that a little bit sane among the three sisters. Jiae likes to watch his big brother doing household chores that when he went away for school she voluntarily does the household chores, just because she’s not satisfied with Yuu and Ailee’s work. She doesn’t want to date anyone unless their up to his brother’s standards… which is pretty high! She wanted Sungjong to lead a happy life but would get jealous if he sees some girl beside his brother. She’s nine years old now and wants to become a vet when she grows up. Since she was still a little kid when their mom disappeared Jiae relied on pictures. Since Sungjong resembles their mom she would stare at his brother thinking that her mom would probably also has the same expressions.

                That’s why she wanted his brother’s partner to be as cool as their dad since his brother was as strong and beautiful as their mom. Yup, she used the motto if you ain’t good for my brother you ain’t good for anything. (I don’t know about this guys! Hahaha tough sisters!)

 

 

                There you go folks, Sungjong’s sisters!  Actually I wanted it to be an all guys in the Lee family but it’s just lacking something so I decided to flip ’em. I’ve been surrounded mostly by my female cousins since I was a kid so somehow writing about Sungjong’s siblings made me think of them.  They’re like playmates/parents/siblings rolled into one… scary when they’re angry but totally crazy when having fun.

 

I'll be giving characters backgrounds as I the characters appear in the story.