First Night Together

Seven Days

            The moment the kitchen door closes in on them Myungsoo went to back hug his “boyfriend” resting his chin on latter’s shoulder.

            “Augh, I feel like I’m gonna get killed in there” Myungsoo softly whined, “You’re sisters are scary”

            “Told you so” Sungjong said getting out the pots and pan. This is one of those times when Sungjong feels like he’s talking with a kid rather than his adult roommate. Back in their dorm whenever Myungsoo felt pressured or stressed about school he would bugged Sungjong by following him around and hugging the younger boy. Though the first time he did this he got a direct hit on the stomach but it doesn’t seemed to have an effect as the older boy continues to cling to him until now. Eventually he got tired and just let him be.

            “But they really love their little brother, even your younger sister” Myungsoo smiled not letting go.

            “Yeah, yeah. Stop whinin’ already and let’s cook” Sungjong said taking out the rice bin.

            “No! I’m still tired” Myungsoo said resting his cheeks on the nook of Sungjong’s neck.

            “Ayah! Kim Myungsoo I can’t cook if you keep clinging to me.” Sungjong said as he finished putting the rice on the rice cooker.

            “Sungjong-ah” Myungsoo said.

            “Yeah?!” the younger boy’s hands continues to work around the kitchen. “Stop whinin and start movin!

            “I didn’t know you look D*m* good in an apron” Myungsoo’s husky voice teased Sungjong from behind. The older boy thought for sure that Sungjong would hit him for sure but to his surprise he saw latter’s neck go red up to the ears.

            “Dumb***! Don’t do that on my neck!” Sungjong turns around and kick Myungsoo on the stomach sending the older boy on his knees.

            “Don’t do that again!” the younger boy turns back to work but when Myungsoo didn’t move Sungjong got a little bit worried. “Hey, you good?”

            Myungsoo was silent getting up slowly while clutching his stomach.

            “I didn’t kick you that hard, stand up!” Sungjong etched his way in front of his “boyfriend”. When the younger boy was close enough Myungsoo suddenly grabs the young him by the waist while smiling.

            “Got’cha “boyfriend”!” Myungsoo was grinning up to his ears.

            Sungjong only smiled, “You see what I’m holding right now, right “
boy…friend?”

            Myungsoo’s gaze went down to the sharp knife pointed in his direction.

            “Oops, I’m just kidding boss” the older boy raises his hands in surrender.

            “Yeah, thought so. Grab those potatoes wash ‘em and peel half of them, okay?” Sungjong said checking the fridge.

            “What are we cooking?” Myungsoo asked.

            “Omelette rice, chicken and potato curry, we have tofu and kimchi so maybe some jiggae and pan-fried fish fillet so it seems” the younger boy’s menu list was based on whatever he could find in the fridge.

            “Wow, I’m getting hungry already” Myungsoo commented washing the potatoes.

            “Yah, yah! Grab an apron or you’ll dirty your clothes.” Sungjong reminded.

            “But my hands are already wet” Myungsoo said standing by the sink. 

            “Aish! Come ‘ere” Sungjong said taking the apron off the rack ad putting it on Myungsoo.

            “Okay turn around so I can tie the back” the younger boy ushered but his “boyfriend” did not budge.

            “Just tie it like this” Myungsoo said resting his hand on the rail of the sink trapping Sungjong inside his arms.

            “I can’t tie it properly, let go” Sungjong was getting aware of the small space Myungsoo is giving him.

            “Just wrap your hands around me and tie it in the back” Myungsoo was acting normal. Sungjong plans to duck but Myungsoo moved closer to open the tap resulting to him being cornered with his back to the sink and Myungsoo in an arm-lock around him.

            “What are you …” Sungjong starts to get angry but Myungsoo pointed to the door with his eyes.

            “They’ve been spying on us, we have to at least act like real couples at least” Myungsoo said in a low voice.

            “What the… how long they have been there? Did they hear any of our conversations?” Sungjong whispered.

            “I don’t know, but if you pushed me away now they might suspect something’s wrong” Myungsoo added.

            The younger boy started to take deep breathes as if panicking.

            “Hey, Hey calm down. Just do as I say and we’ll be good okay?” Myungsoo immediately tried to calm Sungjong down, “Just tie the apron this way so they won’t see your expression”

            “Okay. Okay, just…” he slowly took the opposite ties and wraps his hands around his Myungsoo’s waist tying a simple knot.

            “Done?” Myungsoo’s voice was back to normal.

            “Just wait a bit, don’t move. Yeah, done” Sungjong smiled.

            “Thanks, you did great” the younger boy was relieved but then suddenly Myungsoo planted his lips unto his forehead for a quick kiss.

            “Uh, yeah. Let’s hurry up and cook” Sungjong nodded.

             During dinner Myungsoo can’t help but imagine two sets of eyes glaring at him. Afterwards Myungsoo made sure to stick close to his “boyfriend” just for safety purposes, he helped with cleaning and washing the dishes. As the two of them got engrossed in doing chores chatting with guys’ nonsense and whatnots the sisters were peeping by the door looking at the two of them.

“Should we tell Sungjong-yah?” Ailee asked Yuu who was poking her head in and out by the door.

“Nah, it's safe not to” Yuu said.

"Yeahm you're right, probably" the sencond youngest agreed.

        “So this is your room, I can tell” Myungsoo said upon looking around. Myungsoo was relieved that finally it’s just him and Sungjong at last. Jiae went to sleep earlier and the sisters had gone to their rooms a while ago.

“Let’s just lay some mattresses on the floor since my bed in kinda small” Sungjong suggested taking out some blankets in the closet.

            “Hmmm, can you try laying on the bed for a sec?”

            “Why?” Sungjong asked but nonetheless followed.

            When Sungjong was lying on the bed Myungsoo followed.

            “Yah, what are you doing?” Sungjong hissed at his “boyfriend”

            “See, we can fit on the bed just fine” Myungsoo said lying on his side facing Sungjong.

            “It’s cramped! Let’s just sleep on the floor” Myungsoo’s “boyfriend” tried to push him off the bed.

            “Waah, wait I’m gonna fall! Don’t push…” As any human nature when we’re push we would grab something to keep us from falling. For Myungsoo that’s grabbing his “lover” but it was too late as the two of them fell on the floor with a loud thud, Myungsoo on the hard floor and Sungjong on top of him.

            “Myungsoo! Are you alright? I’m sorry I was just joking!” Sungjong panicked seeing his “boyfriend” writhes in pain.

            “Ouch, I think I broke something. That really hurts, can you massage my arm” Myungsoo was acting again but it seems that Sungjong didn’t even noticed.

            “Give it here” Sungjong said. When he was getting off Myungsoo when the door suddenly flew open to reveal the sisters. Ailee was still wearing her night mask holding a hair dryer and Yuu had curlers on her hair gripping on a thick book.

 

 

...................................IDeviant.....................................................

        For the past week, I was in a definite shock. I still couldn't believe Hoya's leaving and my ship just went down the drain.

          I know that they'll still remain friends even after this but I know too that there are a lot of fans that are crying, I was saddened by the thought that some fans wouldn't be able to see OT7 perform no longer but I still respect Hoya and his decision.

        to think that the things most fans are afraid of also happened to Inspirits, Let's just remain strong guys.