Dating Problems?

Seven Days

Sungjong’s POV

            First day was like hell I never thought it would never end. During our class he never left my side, when I fell asleep he took notes for me and afterwards we walked together going to my workplace. It’s not like we’ve done something like it before, it’s just keeps on holding my hands and did not let it go until we got to our destination I feel like I’m gonna melt from embarrassment.

             When he left, I felt great relief that I finally have some peaceful times; away from the incessant beating and the something like tiny things fluttering around my stomach.  I haven’t done something as crazy as this in my life that my body’s totally like dying of nervousness and I get feelings I’ve never had before.

            D*ng, as a guy Myungsoo seemed to be too perfect for a boyfriend any girl would surely want to date him. Maybe I should pick up some of his tricks to get myself a girl in the future… but then it’s not like he’s into girls. Is he gay from the start, I wonder if he had girlfriends before. But even if he likes guys I’m sure he’s still a hit. I mean, even if we’re just pretending I know he cares for just a friend like me. I can’t even believe he would be such a thoughtful person. Who wouldn’t someone like that in their life? I mean I know that if … what the hahaha I’m overthinking again. I should just relax and work peacefully. Since I finally have some time off in this pretend lovers of ours.

            I was probably too happy to be able to freely breathe again that I was smiling on my own and it didn’t go unnoticed for Dongwoo-hyung.

            “And here you are smiling like this when just a few days ago Woohyun was so sure you’re in big trouble” Hyung said and it caught me off guard.

            “He just sometimes worry too much. I’m fine” trouble?! The word doesn’t even to cover it! I said smiling.

            “Well when it’s a smile like that, I can tell” Dongwoo-hyung said before going back into the storage room.

            Smile? Is there something wrong with my smile? I looked my reflection on the countertop hoping to shed some light into the situation. Do I look weird when I smile?

            “What are you doing?”

End of POV.

            “What are you doing?” Myungsoo asked as he entered the convenience store and saw Sungjong stretching his cheeks by the counter.

            “Nothing. Why are you here?” the younger boy quickly retracts, “There’s still half an hour left before my shift ends” Sungjong replied.

            “Oh, I was just walking then I find myself here. I think I’m thirsty” Myungsoo said.

            “Then hurry up and buy something then leave” Sungjong shooed his “boyfriend”

            “Aww, I’m a customer you know” Myungsoo teased. “You should be gentle with customers”

            “Should I kick you or dragged you out sir, your choice” Sungjong replied with the sweetest most dangerous smile.

            “Aww, with that smile of yours I feel like either way is okay” Myungsoo was grinning in retaliation. He rested his arm on the counter.

            “Are you going to have something or not, sir?” the smile was not escaping from Sungjong. 

            “Hmm…” Myungsoo pretends to look around and faces Sungjong, “I think I’ll have you”

            “My, my I’m sorry sir but we have a strict policy; No boyfriends allowed during work” it was Dongwoo coming out from the storage room with a box ox of cup noodles. “But then again it’s nice to see young couples in love”

            “Manager! Be more stringent to guys like him!” Sungjong complained.

            “Well, he could help you stack this up then” the smile on Dongwoo’s face isn’t leaving.

            “I would be happy to help. It was my fault for interrupting Sungjong-ah’s work” Myungsoo warmly smiled. The younger boy was a bit shock by the sudden 90 degree change of attitude from irritating to almost adult-like.

            What’s with the Sungjong-ah all of a sudden?! Sungjong quietly wondered.

            While Dongwoo stood guard the cash register Sungjong walked to the noddle isle, Myungsoo following closely carrying two boxes of cup noodles.

            “Is this still part of the act? Or is this part of you being irritating again?” the younger “boyfriend” said in a hush voice.

            “When did I ever irritate you?” Myungsoo look like an innocent angel but was obviously enjoying seeing Sungjong’s bothered reactions. He realized it for quite some time now that every time he teases the latter it has a calming effect on him and since done has unconsciously continued the act.

             “If I punch you for every time you annoyed and irritated me in the past you’ll probably spending your time sleeping with the fishes…dead fishes you two-faced idiot” Sungjong said walking up to an almost empty shelf and starts stacking up.

            “Well this two-faced idiot is asking if you would join him for dinner after this” Myungsoo was still smiling while helping with the work.

            The door opened and some students walk in to the store. Curious glances were thrown at them, Myungsoo realizes that Sungjong was trying to hide his face from as the crowd kept sneaking peeks at them.

            “Hey, I’ll wait outside okay? Sorry if I’m too much” Myungsoo started to leave he suddenly felt Sungjong tugging at the end of his shirt.

            “Uhmm, wait here okay” Myungsoo was puzzled by nonetheless abide by his “boyfriend’s words” Sungjong took a deep breath and bravely walks to the vending machine near the students. He swiftly manage the machine and a can of milk falls through. He then walked back to Myungsoo and handed it to his “boyfriend”.

            “Here, it’s cold outside right. I don’t want you to get sick, be careful it’s hot. I’ll be out soon, so wait for me” Sungjong made sure his last words could be heard by the curious onlookers. On the other hand Myungsoo found himself astounded by the sudden gesture he didn’t realize the corners of his mouth were forming into a notable fuzzy smile.

            “Thanks” the older “boyfriend” answered taking the can off Sungjong’s hands.

            “Of course… it’s only natural… since… since we’re …”

            Myungsoo’s brows were raised anticipating Sungjong’s next words. He can clearly see that the latter’s face and ears were flush in crimson, and he can tell how Sungjong’s back neck is turning red.

            “Since we’re dating right?”        

            “Eugh?” Myungsoo almost dropped the can he was holding.

 

 

.............................................IDeviant....................................................................

Yahoo! two chapters for today! It's only been a day of pretending to be lovers and these two are in full throttle! 

Story trivias: 

 1. on the first seven chapters each chapter has words highlighted in different colours in ase you missed it xD

2. In the story, Dongwoo and Hoya are already dating. this is actually a compesation for Hoya, cause everytime I write He would always be the third party, the friendzone or  the one who loved but alone in the type of character. I hope to write their story in the future if given the time. 

3. The reason Dongwoo and Sungjong are close in this story is because of their recent activties posted on IG. well they get along fine in the first place anyways. ^_^