First Day of High School

Boys Over Flower 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SHINHWA High School:

“Ya! Did you hear? The 3rd generation F4 will be studying here at Shinhwa High School.”

“I know. They practically own this school so it’s not really a surprise.”

“I also heard that the son of JK group, the Chairwoman’s son and the rest of their cool friends will be studying here too. Daebak! i can’t wait to see them.”

                “I wonder if Soo Hayi is as charismatic as Tae Hyun sunbae.”

                “Of course! She’s Soo Yi Jung sunbae’s daughter. I’m sure she will be the new charmer of Shinhwa.”

                “And by the way, if I’m not mistaken, Song Woo Bin sunbae had twins for his second child. It means that we will meet the Song twins today. I wonder if they will be as cool as Min Ho sunbae was back then. Since their father was known to be strong and cool, I expect that Song Suhyun will be influential and awesome too.”

                “Speaking of coolness, Yoon Ji Hoo sunbae’s daughter is way cooler! She’s a well known model for her age. I wonder if she’s a calm and serene person just like Ji Hoo sunbae.”

“I can tell that Yoon Sung Kyoung is very gentle just like Jin Woo sunbae and just like their father, I’m sure.”

                “What about Gu So Hyun?”

                “Ah! I heard that she’s very charismatic.”

                “Figures. Just like  Seung Yoon sunbae, I’m sure she has an outgoing and friendly personality.”

                “I know right? As expected from Gu Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di sunbae’s children.”

                “Kyaahh! Here they come!”

In the main lobby of the school, most of the students have gathered excitedly. All of them were eager to meet the ‘new’ F4 that will sit on the throne at SHINHWA High. Even the media was there to witness them on their first day of school. It was expected that the citizens of Korea wanted to know all about the lives of these famous personalities.

The crowd was anticipating as four silhouettes made their way towards the school main lobby. As soon as they were finally and totally visible, all the reporters came rushing towards them.

                “What are your feelings right now that you’re in High School now?”

                “Are you feeling burdened that everyone calls you the new F4 after your fathers and brothers?”

                “What did your parents’ thoughts about you attending SHINHWA High?”

                “What can people expect from you four for this coming year?”

The four girls were standing there facing all the people and cameras as if they didn’t feel uncomfortable of them at all. They were smiling and waving at the same time. Knowing that they have enough photos taken, one of the girls stepped forward and one of the reporters extended his mic towards her.

                “Ah yes, thank you for coming and witnessing this exciting day for us. Since today is our first day of high school, we feel very happy. Today is the start of the new chapter for us and new experiences to share with everyone.” Sung Kyoung stated calmly and full of grace.

                “As for the second question, we admit that we feel a little burdened about us being called the new F4 but at the same time we feel very proud and honoured. Since our brothers already graduated from High School, we will do our best to live up to the title that they left us.” Suhyun stated confidently.

                “About our parents’ thoughts about us studying here, they were happy and excited for us. They were saying that time really comes fast. That they didn’t think that today was the day that their daughters will become high school students.” Hayi stated sweetly and shyly that made everyone sigh in admiration.

Everyone was in a trance and kept on staring at these four girls standing in front. As if knowing that it’s about time for the opening ceremony, the last girl came forward and took the mic from the nearest reporter and stared at the camera.

                “I assure you, people can expect a LOT from us this year. You’ll be surprised.” So Hyun answered the last question and smirked at the camera and it was followed by the squeals and cheers from the students around.

So Hyun gave the mic back to the reporter and started walking away and followed by the three girls. The reporters tried to follow them but they were suddenly blocked by the men in black suits [most probably the school enforcers].

As soon as the new F4 disappeared from sight, all the students started to disperse too and went on their own ways while the reporters were ushered by the school enforcers outside the school. The main lobby was almost empty except that there was a boy left standing and looked disappointed.

                “Aishh! What am I? Adopted? Yah!!! I’m a Song too, FYI!” Chan Hyuk shouted desperately.

                “Yo! Just chill dude.” Bobby suddenly appeared and put his arms on Chan Hyuk’s shoulders for comfort.

                “Yah Bobby! How come you just came now? It’s not good for the Chairwoman’s son to be late you know.” Chan Hyuk said. “And can you NOT put your hands on me?” Chan Hyuk continued while glaring at Bobby.

And Bobby silently put his hands up on the air as if surrendering. Chan Hyuk then started walking away from him but Bobby quickly ran catching up with him.

“Yah, has Sung Jae arrived yet?” Bobby asked while looking around incase he spotted his friend.

                “I don’t know. But BI and the rest of your gang are already here.” Chan Hyuk answered lamely.

                “Oh yeah!” Bobby cheered and ran towards the hallway leaving Chan hyuk behind.

Everyone has gone in thier respected classrooms except the new F4, Chan Hyuk, Bobby and his friends (BI, Jun Hue, Dong Hyuk) which were in the Chairwoman’s office. They were seated on the sofas at the office’s living room. The girls and the boys were seated opposite each other. The chairwoman,Gu Jun Hee was  walking back and forth at the front, thinking. After sometime, she suddenly stopped and stared at them for a long time. All the students were feeling confused and just stared at each other wondering what was the reason for them of getting summonned.

                “I’ve decided.” Gu Jun Hee finally said.

                “Okay. Decided on what, aunt Jun Hee?” So Hyun asked out of curiosity.

                “It’s Madam Chairman for you young lady, since we’re at school.” Jun Hee reminded. “ Well, I’ve decided that you will joi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter