hatred

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEAVE THIS BLUE NEIGHBOURHOOD
NEVER KNEW LOVING COULD HURT THIS GOOD, OH
AND IT DRIVES ME WILD

'CAUSE WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THAT
I'VE NEVER EVER WANTED TO BE SO BAD, OH
IT DRIVES ME WILD

YOU'RE DRIVING ME WILD, WILD, WILD

*
Troye Sivan

 

 

Baekhyun already knew he was late when Sehun called him.

He pulled over to pick the call, not wanting to risk an accident by driving and answering the phone at the same time.

But just when he was about to swipe the screen to accept his boyfriend’s call and tell him that he’ll be by his side in less than ten minutes, he saw someone running by his car.

Normally Baekhyun wouldn’t have cared less, but this time, he froze.

He recognized Luhan even though he had only seen him once.

And he hated that memory. He had been drunk that first night and knew how horrible he had been to him.

But it wasn’t entirely his fault. After all, Sehun was the one who called Luhan names that night…but maybe he should have stopped him.

Now watching the small figure of Luhan quickly moving away from him, Baekhyun felt a pang in his heart.

Baekhyun felt so guilty.

He almost pitied Luhan.

He pitied both himself and Luhan.

Minutes passed and Baekhyun couldn’t move.

Luhan was long gone, he was probably already at the mansion by now, where he himself was headed to. But Baekhyun didn’t feel like going anymore.

What was the point?

It had been a year…

A year and still Sehun hadn’t moved on…

Sighing Baekhyun finally decided to call his so called “boyfriend”.

“Baek?” Sehun’s voice came from the other side.

“Sehun,” Baekhyun said smiling to himself, “I can’t come tonight.”

“Huh? Okay…” Baekhyun heard that Sehun was clearly disappointed.

“Hmmm just…ehm…” Baekhyun struggled with the next words.

“What’s up, Baek?” Sehun asked.

“Just…take care of Luhan…Don’t be…Don’t be mean to him…” Baekhyun blurted out before quickly hanging up.

Baekhyun continued to smile sadly to himself and turning on the car as he headed back home.

Twenty minutes later, as he was laying in his bed, he decided to call Sehun again just to make sure that everything was alright.

 

Sehun was drifting off to sleep when his phone rang all of a sudden, scaring the out of him.

He had been listening to music for like a minute or so, after finally forgetting about Luhan's cries, and already people had started to disturb him.

Groaning in frustration, Sehun took the headphones off to answer the call.

Seeing that it was Baekhyun who was actually calling him, Sehun quickly straightened up with a smile. He was just about to answer when he heard a scream.

For the second time of the night, Sehun had a near heart attack.

The phone stopped ringing and Sehun sat paralysed.

He wasn't stupid. He had clearly heard his name being called.

Luhan...

Sehun got up from the bed, trying to not feel the sense of guilt that clung onto his heart.

Maybe he should've helped him.

What if he dies?

Sehun hated Luhan, but certainly, he didn't want him dead. Or maybe he did...

After all, it was only the first day and Luhan was already a pain in the for Sehun.

Who the  comes home in the conditions that Luhan was in?

He is truly a !

Shaking his head in disbelief, Sehun opened the door to his room and knocked on the one in front of his.

No answer came.

And Sehun hated waiting. And he hated being ignored.

But clearly hearing the water running, Sehun let it pass as maybe Luhan was in the bathroom and couldn't hear him.

So why did he call for me?

Sehun slowly made for the doorknob and surprisingly it wasn't locked.

He put his head in first to see if Luhan was inside, but, as expected, he wasn't.

Thinking that no way in hell he was going to enter in the bathroom while Luhan was probably having a shower, Sehun was about to turn and leave, but the soft sound of crying held him from moving.

"Luhan?" Sehun called.

It surprised him how it was the first time he called Luhan by his actual name instead of '', '' or 'piece of '.  The name actually sounded really nice, Sehun had to admit that.

"Luhan?" he called again, a part of him wanting to feel the sound of the soft name on his lips again.

When still no answer came, Sehun sighed and moved to the bathroom door.

He stood awkwardly, debating wether to open the door and make sure that Luhan was alright or just let him die.

Let him die?

That's stupid...

Okay, he's better dead, but still...

Sehun stomped his feet on the floor and dragged himself to where Luhan's cries were coming from.

Only this once, you . Only this one time I'll check up on you to make sure you're alright (even though I wouldn't mind if you died) just because you ing helped me this morning by covering me and Baek up.

You're still a ing .

I still hate you, you ing piece of trash picked from the streets.

Without knocking, Sehun slammed the door open in anger and shut his eyes closed just in case Luhan was too exposed.

"Seh...Sehun-ah?"

Sehun fluttered his eyes open at the sweet sound and was relieved that the boy was inside the shower.

My eyes are saved from a nightmare...

Sighing in relief, Sehun cleared his throat loudly.

"Why the did you scream like that?!" Sehun snapped.

He didn't care how soft Luhan's voice was or anything at all. Sehun didn't give a , he just wanted to get the hell out of there as soon as possible.

"Sehun-ah...I can't...I can't breathe...my...my inhaler..." Luhan was really struggling to formulate coherent words but he couldn't help it with all the blood that was rushing in his head.

"What the 's do you need a ing inhaler for?" Sehun asked. 

"Please, Sehun-ah help me...open...open the shower door...I can't...can't breathe..."

"Why the  would I open the door when you're ?!" Sehun wanted puch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter