uncaring

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'LL WAIT FOR YOU, BABE, THAT'S ALL I DO, BABE
DON'T COME THROUGH, BABE, YOU NEVER DO
BECAUSE I'M PRETTY WHEN I CRY

I'M PRETTY WHEN I CRY

*

Lana Del Rey

 

 

 

Luhan bit down his lips to stop from screaming out at the pain but his breathe was already coming short.

The knife was piercing his skin and digging deeper. But Luhan would rather die than to lose everything…

The old man’s face contorted in horror and he backed away, trembling in anger.

He was crazy but not enough to go in jail for this.

“Stop!” The man screamed, “Get the out of here!”

Luhan stood still unsure if the man was being serious.

“Get the out of here!”

Luhan slowly pulled the knife out.

The wound wasn’t that deep but it still hurt like hell.

He threw the bloody knife away and ran out of the door, taking his backpack.

This time the man didn’t stop him and Luhan was out in the cold night, panting for air and holding into the small wound on his stomach as blood still came out of it. He bought the other hand up to his nose and hissed in pain just at the light touch.

It took Luhan half an hour to get back safely to the mansion and by the time he made it, his wound had finally stopped bleeding. But it still hurt.

With slippery fingers, Luhan managed to open the door to his house and get himself in.

He instantly dropped his backpack on the floor as reality hit him.

I’m safe…

You made it, Luhannie.

I’m alive…

Yes, you are.

I was almost ...

Luhan slid down the door as all his body screamed from exhaustion and wounds.

He almost lost everything…

Silent tears started to run down his cheeks as he gasped for air.

No one.

He had ing no one who would comfort him now that he needed it.

When that realization hit, Luhan didn’t bother to repress his tears back, and he cried.

He finally cried and let it all out.

No one.

So ing alone…

Crying out all of the pain and with blurry eyesight, Luhan got up and he managed to reach the top of the stairs without passing out and ruining the carpets.

Crying so hard had made the wound start to bleed again, and it hurt too much.

But Luhan took it all.

He got to his room and shut the door behind him.

At this point, he didn’t even care if Sehun and Baekhyun were home, and he kept crying.

Luhan tried to take his shirt off, but it was stuck to his wound on the stomach and he knew it would hurt like hell taking it off. He bit down his lips and decided to just enter the shower like that.

Who cared anyway?

He just needed to wipe away the blood and the memory of the man’s filthy hands on his body.

Luhan wiped at the blood on his face, as he held his nose, trying to not move it.

He looked down at his shirt and slowly clutched at the hem of it, ready to pull out with a jerk. But he couldn’t do it.

Just the thought of how much it would hurt made him sick.

He leaned against the shower walls and shut his eyes.

Why? Everything was just alright just a day ago…

You’ll be fine.

What if I’ll never be fine after today?

You will be. After all, nothing happened right? You were strong. You made it…

I was…strong?

Yeah Luhannie, you were. I hate to say this but you were strong not only for yourself but for…for Sehun.

For Sehun?

Yeah…You love him this much? You’d give your life just to…

…I’d give my everything for him.

Luhan…

I need him…

I need Sehun…

When the voice didn’t answer him, Luhan opened his eyes as the water still ran over his body, and went down the drain mixed with his tears and blood.

Suddenly a wave of dizziness hit Luhan and he stumbled on the floor.

Panicking, he started trashing around.

His airways constricted and he couldn’t take air in.

Widening his eyes in shock, he realizes his inhaler was in his backpack. Which he left at the entrance of the mansion.

Luhan continued to trash around and was about to give up and just lie and take the pain when the voice startled him.

If you really love Sehun you wouldn’t give up so easily. You’d fight to live for him. Because trust me someday he might love you back.

But if you die now that day will never come…

Sehun will just forget about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter