true friendship

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god! What are you doing? You eat another chicken nugget and I will rip that hand off!" 

The tall boy flashed out his perfectly aligned teeth as he put on his black sunglasses with a smooth movement of his arms, and then he sat down on the sofa, crossing his legs. 

"Go on then," he said in his deep voice as he flipped his dyed grey lock to the side and smiled wickedly. 

"Ahhhhhhh," his friend screamed dramatically. 

Chen came at his boyfriend Xiumin's rescue but the fact that he was laughing while doing so, made annoyed the boy even more. 

"Chen," Xiumin said, " Tell him to stop acting like his highness here." 

"Excuse me, dinasour's boyfriend," Kris said impassive, "I'd appreciate it if you don't shout. I just ate a few chicken nuggets."

"Says the guy who ate 20 nuggets by himself after saying -chicken is not my style-" said Tao as he gracefully entered the room and went to help Xiumin get the drinks ready. He looked at Kris and showed him his tongue like a child. 

"Say whatever panda," Kris laughed, "At least I don't look like a snake like you. Actually, did I ever tell you I'm ophidiophobic."

Everyone stopped and looked at Kris for a second. Then at the same time, Xiumin and Chen exploded laughing their heads off as Tao dropped the plastic cups and ran towards the sofa Kris was sitting on. 

"Who are you calling snake????!!!" Tao screamed at the same time as shaking a napkin in front of Kris's face.

"No Tao," Chen said in between laughs, "that's not the question. The question is: what the hell does oph...whatever phobic means? 

" Shut up Chen," Tao screamed turning only the upper part of his body and in doing so he accidentally tripped on his own feet. 

Kris made a horrified face as he saw the mass that was Tao's body falling on him. 

Tao fell in Kris's lap, their faces inches away from each other. 

The room went silent as both Chen and Xiumin held their breath. 

It was going to be chaos. Everyone knew. 

But, to their surprise, Tao and Kris were frozen too. None of them moved. They just stared deep into each other's eyes. 

Flash! 

Both Kris and Tao snapped out of their daydream and looked up just in time to see Chen put away his phone.

Tao got up quietly, his face all red, and he pointed a finger at the phone breathing in a then dramatically exhaling, "give.me.the.damn.phone.before.i.ing.rip.your.head.off."

Instead of being intimidated, both Xiumin and Chen looked at each other and then started laughing out loud.

"Okay," Kris said getting up from the sofa and wiping his sweaty hands on his tight black pants, "You two are officially dead," he said removing his glasses and all of a sudden he launched himself on Chen who seeing his aggressor started running away. Xiumin got in between Chen and Kris and Kris started shouting at Tao to grab Xiumin.

Tao quickly ran to Xiumin and tried to pin him down. Xiumin wouldn't have let him go easily so he spun his body and, as Kris was about to run away, he put his legs in between Kris's feet so the taller boy went flying on top of Chen instead.

Everyone started shouting and whining.

"What the hell is going on here!"

"Suhooooooo," Xiumin screamed, "Tao is blocking my air pipes!"

"And this fat of Kris just broke my nose," Chen whined.

Suho took a moment to look around. Everything was fine, it was just the boys who were entangled in each other.

"Hello everyone!" Lay entered the room holding a big yellow gift box, "I'm so hap... Is everything alright?"

"Yes, Lay," Suho said smiling at him, "It's just these children being children," then he looked at them still on the floor looking at him, "Are you lot going to get up or do I have to call emergency services?"

"If that's a joke, it's not funny," Kris said getting up.

Chen groaned as he held his nose and ran to Lya, "My nose is broken!"

Suho rolled his eyes, infuriating Chen, "F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter