torment

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AND WHEN THE BROKEN HEARTED PEOPLE
LIVING IN THE WORLD, AGREE

THERE WILL BE AN ANSWER,
LET IT BE

*

The Beatles

 

*A/N omg I'm sorry for the use of so much "bad" language in this chapter :/

 

Luhan put the inhaler in his mouth and breathed in slowly.

Instantly calming down, he took the inhaler away from his mouth and held his breath.

Then he breathed out and smiled at Jongin.

Seeing Luhan smiling, Jongin sighed in relief and pulled his best friend in his arms.

“Don’t you dare make me this worried ever again!” Jongin said as Luhan giggled a bit.

“I’m sorry, I promise I won’t,” Luhan said pulling away and smiling again at Jongin.

They had gone and got Luhan’s inhaler and medicine and Luhan had decided he would back that evening after work to take at least some stuff to Sehun’s mansion.

Their lecture would start in about twenty minutes so they waited for Kyungsoo to come.

Said boy’s car pulled in the parking lot and he got out smiling as he had already spotted his friends.

Jongin and Luhan got out too and together they started to walk towards their lecture hall. They were easy two hours, or at least Luhan thought so, but as soon as they got out, Jongin whined in frustration.

“That was so boring, I swear I slept through half of that old woman rambling nonsense,” Jongin yawned loudly and draped his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders casually.

The smaller boy coughed nervously and looked at Luhan begging for help with his big doe eyes.

Luhan just smirked and let Kyungsoo suffer...because he knew that deep down Kyungsoo was enjoying it.

Kyungsoo had been in love with Jongin for what seemed like forever, but he never had the guts to confess. Just like Luhan with Sehun.

Luhan was the only one who knew about Kyungsoo’s crush on his best friend, and Kyungsoo was the only one who knew about Luhan’s crush on Sehun.

“I need to use the restroom,” Jongin said suddenly releasing Kyungsoo, “Wait for me!”

Luhan happily waved bye but as soon as Jongin was out of sight, Satansoo woke up and he glared at Luhan.

Luhan just laughed at the younger and pinched his cheeks softly.

"You two are so cute together, just tell him already!” Luhan cooed.

Kyungsoo sighed heavily and playfully slapped Luhan’s hand away, who just giggled at the act.

“I wouldn’t laugh if I were you, baby deer,” Kyungsoo’s smile was evil.

Luhan stared at him, repressing back his giggles, “What do you mean?”

“There is a special someone who’s staring at you right now,” Kyungsoo’s smile widened at Luhan’s shocked face.

“Who?” Luhan looked at his right and left but saw no one around.

Kyungsoo slightly nodded his head towards Luhan’s back. The older turned and froze.

Why is Sehun staring at me?

Luhan gulped loudly and turned back to look at Kyungsoo.

“Why are you suddenly so scared Luhan?” Kyungsoo smirked, “Your crush is staring at you for the first time in your life. Shouldn’t you be happy?”

Kyungsoo laughed. The innocent boy didn’t know how wrong he was.

Sehun was still Luhan’s crush and first love.

But not this Sehun.

Not the Sehun who was secretly his husband.

Not the Sehun who hated Luhan.

“Kyungsoo let’s go,” Luhan took Kyungsoo’s arm and started to walk away, but the younger stopped him.

“Wait!” Kyungsoo said, “Jongin said to wait for him here…”

“You wait, I’m going to the library,” Luhan muttered.

“But...”

“I’m going to be late for work,” Luhan protested. He hated being late.

“Okay, okay,” Kyungsoo said as Luhan let go of his wrist, “You go then. Make sure you text me when you get home safely tonight.”

“Okay, mom,” Luhan giggled, even though a painful ache made his heart squeeze. If it wasn’t for Kyungsoo and Jongin, Luhan would have no one in the world. Apart from Xiumin.

They cared for him as if he were part of their family, and that always made Luhan both sad and happy at the same time.

Sad because he knew it wasn’t true, but happy because at least they cared.

Luhan bid goodbye to Kyungsoo and walked to the library for his afternoon shift as a library assistant.

Luhan loved his job.

Being a library assistant made him so happy because he was surrounded by books.

Luhan had always wanted to have a small library in his room, and his dad had promised he’d have it installed soon.

That “soon” never came. And Luhan's still waiting...

Luhan had a smile plastered on his face as he signed books in and out. It was a genuine smile though. Not fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter