it's a very mad world

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVING YOU FOREVER, CAN'T BE WRONG
EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT HERE, WON'T MOVE ON

.

Paradise

**********

[TW] reference to suicide and suicide scene ahead so please read if it won't trigger you in any way. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here. You can contact me through message or DM on Instagram (_exodoll). 

They turned his mother's machines back on, as Sehun silently stood by the bed, holding her hand.

It was waiting all over again for the boy.

Luhan's surgery had started and all he could do was wait.

Everything was messed up.

Police had been called and Jimin was taken to another room for questioning. Sehun had asked the officer to wait before taking him away. He wanted to talk to Jimin. At first, the officer was reluctant to let Sehun talk to JImin, as everything the boy said would have been used against him in court, but when he realized who Sehun was, they were very happy to collaborate.

"Mr Oh," the doctor called him and Sehun looked up, "Your mother is fine. She has woken up but is resting now. As for your friend, the boy you brought earlier, he is still undergoing surgery."

Sehun nodded silently.

Something inside the boy broke that night. Maybe it was his heart.

"We have informed your father and he is on his way," the doctor continued, "He is on his way. I suggest you rest now, as it must've been a very hard day for you."

Sehun let go of his mother's hand and nodded to the doctor.

Bowing in respect, he exited the hospital room and walked down the corridor.

The corridor suddenly seemed very suffocating and never-ending but Sehun kept walking.

The world had suddenly become a very empty place for Sehun.

Not even realizing he was already in front of the small room where they kept Jimin.

Sehun entered without knocking.

"Look who we have here," Jimin laughed.

"Shut up," Sehun said as he sat down.

"Make me," Jimin challenged.

"I inform you, Mr Jimin, that you are under police custody," the officer said, annoyed at Jimin's not caring act.

"What is the police going to do to me, huh?"

"We might not be able to do anything, but the court will and the sentence you will get will only get worse if you keep putting up this act," the officer said.

"Why?" Sehun suddenly interrupted them, "I just want to know why. Why Luhan? Why my mom? And why Minah? Luhan recognized you in the car."

"It was me," Jimin said finally getting serious, "You know now so there's no point in hiding it, is there?"

Sehun gave him a look of disgust and hatred.

"That first night we met after so long, I realized you hated Luhan," Jimin said, "but I loved him all the way. I felt so lucky when I met him there, with you. It was so much obvious Sehun. You hated him and it made it so easy for me to use him. Has he told you?"

"Told me what?" Sehun asked, disgusted at himself now. He had been partly accomplice in all this. He had blamed Luhan, blinded by hatred. He never knew the real Luhan.

"I bet he hasn't," Jimin laughed, "He was too scared of you to tell you anything about himself. I'm tired of keeping the secret and you will eventually link the puzzles later anyway so I'll solve the mystery myself: Luhan had a sister. Her name was Luna. I liked her very much, and she liked me too. But she was too...clingy, demanding. hard to please. She was too sweet and nice but in bed...oh."

"What the did you do to her?" Sehun was an inch away from punching the of Jimin, but he stayed calm. There were authorities in the room, and everything was being recorded. He didn't need to take law or justice in his own hands.

"Nothing. She gave me love and tried to give it to her back but she said it was not enough. She was too sensible, always crying how I didn't love her anymore. How I spoke to other girls or cheated. I never cheated on her but she was too much to take. She had this energy. She committed suicide."

Sehun went very still at the word suicide.

Was Luhan like his sister?

"She was blackmailing me, saying I hurt her," Jimin said, "She even said she was pregnant with my baby. I was angry. I knew I couldn't be able to love her in such an intense way like she was looking for so...yeah...yes, I took a few pictures and videos. Of private moments. I blackmailed her with them. I thought she'd leave me alone. And the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter