we had the fire, now we became ashes

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WAIT THE WORST IS YET TO COME, OH NO
SCREAMING, CRYING, PERFECT STORM,
I CAN MAKE ALL THE TABLES TURN

.

Taylor Swift

**********

 

"There is too much blood!" Minah held the boy's head in her lap.

She tried to stop the flow of blood from the wounds on his head but was scared it might worsen the situation. If it was internal bleeding, it might mean death.

As these negative thoughts made her heart clench in pain, Minah held Luhan even tighter and cried harder.

"Minah," Sehun said as calm as he could after witnessing the bloody mess of the car hitting Luhan, "It will be fine. I know Luhan, he is tough. He will be fine."

But how tough can a person like Luhan be?

"Just breathe in and out and stop crying," Sehun said taking the last turn towards the hospital, "We are at the hospital and everything will be fine."

It was the adrenaline that made Sehun snap and made him rush Luhan to the hospital.

"He will be fine, won't he?" Minah asked through her tears. 

"Yes, Minah he will. He will be okay," Sehun said holding back his own tears.

As he stopped at the entrance he started shouting and the nurses from inside, hearing him, came running out. Sehun helped Luhan outside of the car and saw that the boy was barely hanging on.

"Se...Sehun..." the boy tried to speak but only blood came out of his mouth.

"Shhhh Luhan, you will be fine," Sehun gently put the boy on the moving bed that the nurses had taken out for them.

They rushed the bleeding boy inside, as they started to take his shirt off to examine.

"He has signs of severe internal bleeding," the doctor wrote down his pad, "Severe blood loss. Signs of head injury alongside broken bones."

"He was hit by a car!" Sehun screamed and the doctor looked at him nodding.

"Se...Sehun..." Luhan held Sehun's hand tight, "Jimin...Mrs Oh..." then he suddenly smiled, "Sehun...I Loved you" and then he softly closed his eyes.

Sehun felt his hand slipping away as the doctors took him away. 

"We will try our best," the doctor patter Sehun's shoulder before rushing inside the emergency operation room, after Luhan.

Even though Sehun was scared and worried, his brain started clicking.

"Oh my God, Sehun!"

He had momentarily forgotten Minah was there as well. She hugged him but he could not embrace her back. His mind was clicking faster than ever. 

"I know we hated him, but he saved my life, Sehun," Minah sobbed, "How can someone so selfless try to hurt your mother? HOW?!" 

Now she had started hysterically crying but Sehun grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him as he slightly shocks her to her senses. 

"I know, Minah," Sehun said, "But we can't jump to conclusions like this. But just before leaving Luhan said..."

"He said that he loved you, Sehun! I heard him"

"No, not that," suddenly Sehun felt annoyed at the girl. Instead of being strong, she was making things difficult, "No, Minah, he said a name. He said Jimin."

As soon as the name was out, Minah froze. Her tears stopped and she was very silent.

"I have to go see my mom!" Sehun suddenly said, an unexpected fear creeping up his heart. 

Not saying a word, Minah nodded and silently sat down in the waiting chairs by the room. 

Sehun gave her a final look before rushing to his mother's room on the next floor. 

**********

Sehun ran as fast as he could and as soon as he reached the corridor where was his mother's room, his fear took shape in form of screams, coming from a room he knew very well.

He ran faster as every second mattered the life pr and slammed the door open just in time to see a masked man turning off the machines which kept his mother alive. 

His mind going blank, he took a chair laying on the corner and threw it on the man who instantly fell down, taken by surprise.

Not wasting any time, Sehun lanched the bell next to his mother's bed which was for emergencies but as he was doing so, he saw the body with the hood moving, but before it had any chance to escape, Sehun was on top of him pinning him down.

"You ing bastard!" Sehun said through gritted teeth, "Who the are you?"

Instead of an answer, Sehun received a hysterical laugh as an answer.

"Go my wife to be, won't you, Sehun?" another laugh, "I will your ex, I don't mind."

Sehun's blood froze. He went cold as fear gripped his heart.

Luhan was right.

Sehun didn't even have to remove the hood to know who it was hiding. The voice made it clear enough.

"Ji...Jimin?"

"Who else, you motherer?"

Sehun started to punch the boy so hard until his knuckles started to bleed. He didn't even hear the nurses entering the room and separating the two.

It was all blurred after that.

The world became a very silent place.

 

**********

"Hi!"

Kyungsoo stood still, his doe eyes open and a bit confused.

"Uh...hello?" he said smiling a little at the boy who stood in front of him.

"I am looking for Luhan," the stranger said giving Kyungsoo a smile brighter than the sun, "He had given me this address as an emergency contact kind of thing."

Hearing his best, or ex-best friend's name, gave a jolt of pain to Kyungsoo. He was not yet ready to talk about him to anyone.

"Hey?" the stranger waved a hand in front of his face to wake him up from his daydreaming.

"Luhan...i don't know where he could be...I...But why would Luhan give you my address for emergencies?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter