red

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hold tight,  ty deep angst ahead /cries/

 

Sehun dragged Minah out of the hall and in the garden. 

He knew that some people had looked at them weirdly, but he couldn't care less. 

"Stop!" Minah tried to twist her hand free, but Sehun's grip just tightened even more.

"Sehun!" Minah tried again, "What are you doing?" 

When they were far enough from the loud noises of the party, Sehun stopped and let go of her hand. 

It as a strange feeling, seeing someone you loved after such a long time. 

Minah herself could now clearly see the anguish in Sehun's eyes so she decided to stay and listen to him. 

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked bluntly. He didn't want to sound rude, but there was no love left in him because of her. 

"I... I came here with...someone," Minah said looking at the ground. 

A little part of Sehun broke again, hearing her say that. 

He guessed then that there was no going back. Who could that someone be? 

"Why?" Sehun said, too calm for her liking. 

"Sehun don't be stupid. Why are you being like this?" 

"Tell me why you left," Sehun said, anger suddenly flaring up in his eyes. 

Minah finally looked up from the ground and in his eyes, "I..." 

Seeing her struggling to talk, Sehun got even angrier and pushed her to the wall. 

A silent scream escaped her lips and her arms flew to her stomach and embraced it.

Sehun raised his eyebrow, not understanding why she was acting like this. 

His heart melted just a bit when he saw the tears falling on her face. 

Sehun hated himself so much. All he was good for was making people cry. 

But he didn't try to confort her in any way. He just wanted to know. He too had suffered, but no one cared about his tears, so why should he? 

"Sehun... I..." she started through tears, "I...loved you..." 

"Good of you to say that now," Sehun mocked, "And you know what? I loved you too." 

I still do. That's what he wanted to say but the words just wouldn't come out of his mouth. 

"Sehun... Please...you don't understand," Minah said. 

"So make me, Minah," Sehun said, "Make me understand because you are right I don't ing understand anything." 

Minah flinched hearing Sehun swear so casually. The time when they were together, Sehun never swore.

"I... I had to leave," Minah said. 

"You didn't have to," Sehun argued, "You wanted to leave."

"No!" Minah'eyes widened in shock, "That's not true. I didn't want to leave but... I... I was forced." 

A little spark of hope raised in Sehun's darkened heart. If she didn't want to leave and forced to do so, then maybe he could still get her back. 

"Who forced you?" Sehun asked. 

"Sehun, please stop. We can't go back to what we were. It really doesn't matter anymore," Minah said, "It was a mistake of me to even come here, but again I was forced to do so." 

Sehun couldn't believe this was happening.

"What do you mean you were forced?"

"I... I told you it doesn't mat..."

" it!" Sehun suddenly raised his voice, scaring Minah who tried to back away, "Stop being ridiculous and just tell me for 's sake."

Minah suddenly had enough of Sehun's childishness. 

"I am the one being ridiculous?" She was tired of everyone and everything so she snapped back at the boy she once used to love.

"Why don't you see it Sehun?" Minah screamed as unexpected tears started to fall down her rosy cheeks, "" Why don't you see it that you are the one being ridiculous? "

Sehun was so taken back with what was happening, that he didn't know what to do so he just stood there watching her cry. 

He felt pathetic. All he did was making people cry, first Luhan and now Minah. 

" Just tell me the real reason why you left me," Sehun stared at the wall at her back as he spoke in almost a whisper, "Just tell me and then I promise I'll leave you alone forever. I just want to know why? Is it too much to ask?" 

"Sehun... sometimes it's better to leave truth as it is and move on." 

"I tried to move on. I can't." 

Minah shock her head in disapproval, but then she suddenly moved forward and slowly put her arms around Sehun, surprising both of them. 

After a while, Sehun finally got out of his stupor and hugged the girl back, letting her rest her head on his chest and letting her cry. 

Only now that they were hugging, Sehun noticed, or better felt, something. 

Because of the dark and the emotions, Sehun hadn't properly looked at her, but now he was confused as he felt something that she was somehow different. 

"Minah?" 

"I loved you, Sehun," Minah sobbed as she clung to him, "I loved you but they made me engage. They forced me to leave you and become someone's else's. I'm so sorry!" 

Sehun took a deep breath in but his body started shaking. 

"Your parents forced you?" 

He felt her head move up and down as she nodded. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sehun patted her hair gently, "We didn't have to suffer like this. We could have gone through it together..."

A moment passed in silence as Minah finally calmed down and stopped crying. She detached from the warmth of Sehun's embrace with her face flushed.

A few seconds later, Sehun sighed and looked at her.

"I can't get over you," he whispered, and started to get dangerously close but before he could lean over to kiss her, Minah pushed him away.

"We can't," she said firmly.

"Is it because you are engaged?" Sehun asked realising then that he was ing married to Luhan too.

"Do you think we'll commit a sin?" Sehun stepped forward once again.

"Sehun, stop," Minah warned.

"Your are not over me either. I can see it in your eyes."

"Sehun, please..." she pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter