hope

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAYBE THIS TIME, FOR THE FIRST TIME
LOVE WON'T HURRY AWAY

HE WILL HOLD ME FAST I'LL BE HOME AT LAST

NOT A LOSER ANYMORE
LIKE THE LAST TIME AND THE TIME BEFORE

EVERYBODY LOVES A WINNER
SO NOBODY LOVES ME

*
Liza Minelli

 

 

"Do you, Oh Sehun, accept Lu Han as your husband?"

Who the is Luhan?

Is that this 's name?

"Ye...yes," Sehun said.

He knew better than to anger his father now. If his father was perfectly capable to make him marry a total stranger, who knows what else he was capable of doing. Sehun had no other choice but to say yes.

Maybe accepting Jongin would have been better.

"Do you, Lu Han, accept Oh Sehun as your husband?"

He doesn't even ing know me for god's sake!

"Yes," said the smaller boy standing next to him, smiling weakly and looking up at Sehun with scared honey brown eyes.

What a beg! Sehun thought angrily but he stopped himself from groaning out loud.

"Now, you may kiss."

Sehun stared at Luhan.

Luhan stared at Sehun.

Sehun grabbed Luhan and hastily hovered his lips to the smaller, not really pressing them together.

He didn't really kiss Luhan. 

He didn't shut his eyes, nor did he feel anything.

He only stared at Luhan's widened eyes.

Beautiful eyes.

What a pity Sehun had already decided to destroy him...

Sehun couldn't believe his luck.

He was to marry Jongin but the boy hadn't shown at the wedding as they had planned weeks ago.

Sehun had been sure that his family would call off the marriage. And they did.

Thankfully the event was held in the small church in which Sehun's granddad had married and the only people invited were close family from both sides.

They had decided to have a simple wedding even though both of the families held in their possession Korea's biggest companies because both Sehun and Jongin were still in university and their families didn’t want to attract unwanted attention on them.

Jongin's parents and family had been alright with the marriage being called off. They called off the marriage finally realizing that Jongin would not be happy with this arranged marriage.

Sehun had wanted to jump in the air from happiness. He had wanted to run to get Baekhyun and marry him on the spot.

But Sehun's father knew better. Deep down, Mr Oh had known that something this stupid was going to happen but he wasn't going to let Sehun get away with it that easily.

"The first person I see suitable when I step out of this church doors will marry you, Oh Sehun!"

And with those words his father had literally half ran outside from the backdoors.

Sehun had been shocked. Certainly, his father wouldn't throw away his son's life like that...

Surely he hadn't meant what he said...

His father had come back with a slight trembling boy.

Sehun's eyes widened as his father ordered the servants to prepare the blond he had just found from the streets.

I am going to literally marry a stranger picked from the street!

What the ?!

Baekhyun was the only thought on his mind. How could he let this happen to Baekhyun? He loved Baekhyun more than anything else in the world, so how could he just go and marry someone else?

"His name is Luhan," his father snapped him out of his thought, "His name is Luhan and you'll marry him today. I don't care about anything you have to say."

"Luhan."

The smaller boy turned to face a lovely woman who was widely smiling at him. He had been staring at his reflection in the mirror and how the clothes he had been given just made him look so different.

If there was a thing he had learnt it was that the family was rich. Like really really rich.

So why was this happening? Why did an old man stop him on the street on his way back to his rundown apartment and begged him to marry his son?

Luhan had been so scared. What if the man was some kind of murdered or something? But his face...the way he begged for Luhan to just marry his son…

He even said he’ll pay him for it. Like millions. But Luhan had shaken his head, “No, no, I’ll not do this for money…”

“So do it for this old man, son.”

Luhan was reminded of the father he had lost a few years ago and he weakly smiled as he was about to refuse. But his smile had been taken as yes and he had been dragged in. And then he had seen who the “son” was and Luhan had wanted to scream.

It was the boy who he had fell in love with a few months ago. It was the first person Luhan had ever fallen in love with.

For God’s sake, Luhan didn’t even know his name. They were strangers apart from the fact that they went to the same university and one-day Sehun had accidentally knocked into him in the corridors. And Luhan had fallen. Not literally.

He had fallen in love. But obviously, he had been too scared to confess.

But here he was now, asked to marry that boy he had loved from afar.

I can marry him…I love him. But he doesn’t even know me…

Luhan smiled at the lady who stood in front of him and he bowed greeting her.

"I'm Sehun's mother," the lovely lady said still smiling at him.

Sehun…That’s his name…That’s the name of the person I love…

Luhan couldn't stop himself from blushing as technically his soon to be mother in law was standing in front of him.

"This is really strange, my dear" Mrs Oh said, "I mean I never expected my husband to do such a thing but I've never seen him angrier."

She sighed as Luhan just nodded his head.

"I'm sorry you got dragged into this for nothing," she continued, "but you know what? I like you better than that boy who was supposed to marry my Sehun."

Luhan's eyes widened in shock as she spoke.

"I'm being serious, Luhan. I can see why fate would bring you two together in such a way. You look just perfect with my son."

Luhan had shaken hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter