02 | unforeseen

Distraction | mino x seulgi (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02

unforeseen

 

It has already been a week and a day since the embarrassing incident that unfortunately makes Seulgi cringe every time and momentarily get distracted from anything she is working on. Even though she has apologized for the odd thing she has done, she hasn't been able to move on as she overly thinks about it. However, the past is in the past. She has to leave it be and step forward for her future's sake.

 

Anything for her future's best.

 

A Friday is a day away from the weekend everyone has been waiting for. Fortunately, it has been a good day. The direct harmful rays of the sun are hindered by the huge lumps of pure white clouds in the vast blue sky. The temperature's warm enough to not cause extra sweat to be perspired.

 

Seulgi sits down on her seat from bidding a respectful farewell after the lecturer leaves the room. The feat that she has just finished her one and only lecture lights a smile up on her stoic face. She stretches her upper body like a cat shooing away a wink of sleep, even occupying the whole table with her doing. Then she takes a glance on her wristwatch, deciding on whether to stay in the room to study or to leave early afterward. After all, the rest of her time at the academy consists of a very long period of free study. You can leave or you can stay.

 

She chooses to stay and study some of her new modules. It shall be a good way to kill time before she goes to their weekly hangout in the afternoon.

 

Determined, she grabs a favourite pen and takes out one of her papers and a piece of scratch paper. She reads the material carefully while scribbling most of her thoughts and her conclusions on the blank paper. Questions of her own are also written on the paper for her research later. She studies this and reviews that for a couple of hours until she takes another glance at her watch, concluding that she has done pretty well with her notes. She smiles a triumphant one, feeling satisfied with herself.

 

Besides that, lunchtime is approaching too. She might as well take a break.

 

Upon putting her things neatly into her bag, she whips out her phone and puts her headphones on. She tumbles upon random videos of cats doing their own silly things, giggling silently to herself. She also plays some videos from some makeup channels, once again awed by their skills. Halsey's recent songs haven't slipped past her mind; Seulgi listens to her favourit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter