Chapter Six: New Allies

Words Can Hurt Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sejeong felt the presence of more bullies in the hall, so she did the most logical thing: run. She punched Jihee for safety measures (making sure she was unconscious, of course and not for her own twisted satisfaction) and ran out of the restroom. About a minute of running later, she realized something important. 

"Did I forget something?" thought Sejeong, checking if she had her bag and lunch. She then realized she forgot to something increadibly significant.  

"Man, my hands are covered with disgusting bully spit. Looks like I need to go back to wash them." Sejeong ran back to the restroom, finding a group of bullies surrounding Doyeon and Yoojung. Jihee was fuming in rage at the sight of Sejeong. 

The bully grabbed Sejeong's shirt collar, pulling Sejeong near her. "YOU WENCH! YOU BROKE MY NOSE!" In reality, Sejeong did more than that, but you can see what happens to your face if Sejeing ever punches you in the parapragh below.

Sejeong gagged at the sight of seeing the ugly thing up close, not because of the bloody nose, but her face looked like Yuri had used it as a shield after she threw cucumbers at Jessica, causing Jessica scream "BLOODY MURDER!" while going into Ice Devil mode and throw icicles at Yuri, but she blocked it using Jihee's face. Try imagining that but after Yuri was done, Stone Nayoung caused stones to rain upon her face because she messed with Doyeon and Yoojung. Then, she angered Minho by saying he at soccer, causing him to rapidly kick flaming soccer balls into her face. Basically, her face was really messed up.

Since she couldn't stand seeing the sight of the thing from h-e-double-hockey stick, Sejeong punched Jihee, trying to distance her face from herself. Sadly, Sejeong's previous punches had numbed Jihee's face, so she couldn't feel anything. 

Sejeong had to find a way to get rid of the demon. She reached for the sink, turning on the faucet and throwing "holy water" at Jihee. "BEGONE EVIL DEMON! THE POWER OF GOD SEJEONG COMPELS YOU AND SENDS YOU TO THE MOST DISGUSTING PLACE ON THE EARTH! A 7/11 RESTROOM ON THE SIDE OF ROAD!"

Seeing Sejeong's strange attempts to escape from Jihee's grasp, Doyeon knew she had to save herself and Yoojung from the bullies since Sejeong is currently compromised. The five bullies, not including Jihee, watched their boss get splashed by water, allowing Doyeon and Yoojung to crawl under their legs and escape. 

They snuck out of the bathroom, running off to their next class, which is Korean History. 

Yoojung wondered what would happen to the girl who punched the bully. "Doyeon, do you think the girl in the bathroom will fine?"

Doyeon replied, "Sejeong-unnie? She's tougher than she looks. I think she should be fine."

Doyeon felt a hand on her shoulder. "Fine? You two left me there to fight six bullies." She turned around, seeing Sejeong in all her glory, ruffled hair, messed-up uniform, and a black eye. 

"How that go?" Doyeon smiled cheekily. 

"Your stepsister shouldn't be waking up anytime soon and the other bullies ran away, dragging your unconcious stepsister." Sejeong lightly touched her eye, flinching at the slight pain. "However, I can't see in this eye since one of them right hooked me. Otherwise, I'm fine."

Doyeon examined Sejeong's eye, which was closed shut and very swollen. "Ouch, that must hurt." She opened her backpack, taking out an eyepatch. "Cover up that monstrosity with this."

She snatched the eyepatch away from Doye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter