Chapter Three: Training Begins!

Words Can Hurt Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyuk threw three bo staffs at Sejeong, Doyeon, and Nayoung. "The first lesson will be teamwork. In order to have a perfect team, you need to have perfect teamwork. As an assassin, you usually work alone. If you have a team of assassins that have great teamwork, it will be easier than working alone."

Doyeon raised her hand and asked, "What if the target has a bazooka or machine gun? Can't he just just blast us in one shot?"

Joohyuk replied, "If you have enough training, you can easily dodge bullets. Taewoo, come here." The 4 year old came out of the shadows, carrying a large gun. 

Doyeon started to run and scream, "HOLY SHEET! YOU LET A TODDLER HANDLE A GUN! RUN FO YO LIVES!"

Nayoung pulled on Doyeon's leg while she was running around like a crazy chicken, causing her to faceplant on the ground. "Watch your language. There's a kid right there."

Joohyuk clapped and said, "Thank you for apprehending the crazy chicken. Anyways, this isn't a real gun, but a paint ball gun that has the speed of  M134D. We aren't that crazy."

Doyeon murmured, "Yeah right."

Joohyuk raised one eyebrow and said, "Is that sass I hear? Do you want to go first?" 

Sejeong began to snicker, until Joohyuk said, "Are you laughing at this very serious lesson, Sejeong? I think you both want to go first."

Sejeong and Doyeon stood up, thinking that the 4-year old couldn't even hit them. They were very wrong. Taewoo had been trained by Taehyuk, Sooyoung, and Key, 3 of the best gunmen in the Order. 

"Ready, Set, Go!" Joohyuk signaled Taewoo to start shooting. Taewoo looked through the scope, aimed at them, and began to fire. Sejeong's eyes widened in fear while Doyeon screamed, "HOLY SHEET!"

They tried to run as fast as they could and waved their bo staffs around to defend themselves, but Taewoo shot every part of their body with paint. By the time they were done, they looked like a unicorn barfed on them. They fell on the ground in exhaustion.

Nayoung began to cackle at how stupid they looked. Sejeong stood up and said, "Oppa, you try doing it." 

Joohyuk took a remote out of his pocket and press several buttons. Ten sentry guns surrounded him and Taewoo. 

"Let us show you how it's done." Joohyuk flicked his wrists and two electrical sticks appeared in his hands. Taewoo had ten throwing knives, each one secured between his fingers. When the sentry gun began to fire at the duo, Joohyuk picked up Taewoo and placed him on his back. Joohyuk jumped onto on sentry gun, stabbing it with his electric sticks while Taewoo threw one knife at sentry gun that was firing at them. Joohyuk threw Taewoo in the air, allowing Taewoo to get in a good position to simultaneously throw the rest of his knives at the remaining guns. 

When Taewoo began to fall, he jumped off a sentry gun, front flipped, and landed on Joohyuk's shoulders. 

Doyeon exclaimed, "HOLY SH-", but Nayoung cut her off. "I swear to Stone Buddha, if you say that one more time I will shoot you with the gun that Taewoo was holding, but with stones instead of paintballs."

Sejeong began to grovel at Nayoung's feet. "Almighty one, please do not punish that filthy muggle. She is still my friend." Doyeon gripped on to Nayoung other leg and begged, "Please almighty one forgive me for my foolishness." Nayoung smacked both of them on the head for annoying her.

Joohyuk began to laugh at the scene while Taewoo checked his watch. He realized it was time for the trio to move onto their next class. The 4 year old shouted,"MOVE YOUR LAZY BUTTS, BRATS!"

Sejeong glared at Taewoo."YAH! You are way too young to be ordering me around. Do you want to get a whooping session from me?" 

Taewoo threw his knife, missing Sejeong's head by just a centimeter. He smiled creepily and said, "Am I too young, Sejeong-hyung?"

Sejeong stuttered, "No-no sir, you aren't." She backpedaled and began to sprint out of the room screaming "a psychotic toddler is coming after me!" 

Nayoung waved goodbye to the two teachers and left the room, dragging Doyeon on her leg. Joohyuk looked down at Taewoo and asked, "Where did you learn to speak like that, kid?"

Taewoo replied, "I heard Sooyoung-hyungnim call her students brats, and I thought she sounded cool, so I copied her." 

Joohyuk laughed and ruffled Taewoo's hair. "Let's go to your next class, kid."

Sejeong ran into Sooyoung's class screaming, and Nayoung came in, dragging Doyeon with her. Everyone stared at them until something else caught their attention. Sooyoung and Taewoo dropped out of the ceiling. Sooyoung landed on her desk, while Taewoo landed on a student's desk.

Doyeon shouted, "OH MY STONE BUDDHA!" Sejeong took a random student's watter bottle and began to splash water at Taewoo.

"BEGONE EVIL DEMON, THE POWER OF KIM SEJEONG COMPELS YOU!" shrieked Sejeong. 

Nayoung smacked both of them on the head and said, "Shut the mouth."

Everyone else in the class sweatdropped, thinking, "These people are hella wack."

Sooyoung yelled, "Alright maggots. My name is Choi Sooyoung and I'm your survival teacher and stealth teacher. Let's go outside and learn motherfu-" 

Nayoung cut her off, "Watch your language Sooyoung-seonsaengnim."

Sooyoung was surprised that someone had the guts to reprimand her. She then realized this wasn't any student, but it was the one and only Stone Buddha. 

"Doyeon," Sooyoung whispered, "Is Nayoung the legendary Stone Buddha?" 

Doyeon whispered back, "Yes, but she likes to be called Stone Nayoung." 

Sooyoung began to put the students in groups. "First group is Joo Haknyeon, Ha Sungwoon, Yoon Yongbin, and Shin Seki. Next group is Park Bongpal, Kim Hyunji, Kim Sohee, and Lee Joonyoung. Third group is Im Nayoung, Kim Sejeong, Kim Doyeon, and Kyo Taewoo." 

Sejeong carefully patted Taewoo's head, thinking that he might throw a knife at her. Instead, he looked up and smiled at her. She realized he was just a four year old, not the devil reincarnate. She gave him an eyesmile and gave him a piggyback ride while they were in the forest. 

Soyoung annouced, "Your first mission is to survive as a group in the forest. Each team will be given a backpack of basic supplies, such as a knife, rope, and some other supplies.  Each team will also be given a flag to hold onto. You can steal other people's flags. For the next 14 hours, you will stay in this forest. The team with the most flags will get a prize while the team with the least flags will be punished severly." 

She gave a bag to each team and pulled out a gun. "On your marks, get set, go!" she fired the gun, officially starting the survival match. Nayoung, Taewoo, Sejeong, and Doyeon climbed the highest tree they could find. 

"I have a plan," Nayoung said, "Taewoo will stay up here, while the three of us set traps. We will be the bait. When people see us, we will lead them to the traps. Taewoo will trigger the traps. After they get caught, we steal their flags and run off."

Doyeon, Sejeong, and Taewoo nodded. Sejeong jumped off the tree first, then came Nayoung, and Doyeon jumped, but she landed on Nayoung.

"Thank you almighty one, you have saved my life once again," Doyeon said. 

Nayoung shoved Doyeon off of her. "Be quiet. We have to set the traps quickly." 

Doyeon began to start the first trap. She reached in to her pocket, pulling out two bags of paintballs. "These fools won't know what hit them." Doyeon rubbed her hands together and began to cackle. 

Sejeong decided to make a trap that involved squirrels, bugs, and a giant log. She set out to gather her supplies for her trap. "Should I make the creatures fall from above or chase them? Nah, I'll just wing it."

Nayoung used her Stone Buddha powers to find the biggest boulder in the forest. After getting the boulder, she dug a 10 foot hole and made a cage out of sticks. she then shouted, "I'm done guys, get ready!"

Their first target, Park Bongpal's team, approached their traps. Nayoung saw them and whispered, "Let's go and get that flag!"

Doyeon began her act. She began to shout, "I wonder where Taewoo is. He left us with this flag." She began to wave the flag. 

Sejeong saw the team approach them. "We should go and try to find him," while frantically waving her hands around and smacking her . Nayoung and Doyeon recognized her signal and began to walk slowly. 

They saw the other team running toward them. Doyeon, Nayoung, and Sejeong sprinted away. Taewoo waited until Park Bongpal's team was right infront of Doyeon's first trap, paintball shooters. He pulled a rope, causing a series of paintballs to shoot at the unsuspecting victims. 

After they got hit the paintballs, Taewoo pulled on another rope, opening the cage containing various creatures.They were distracted by the falling animals, so they didn't see the giant log coming after them. 

When Hyunji saw the log, she shrieked, "WATCH OUT FOR THAT BIG- LOG!" 

The team of the four idiots ran toward a big stone, bumping their heads and fell unconscious. 

When they woke up, they were stuck in a big cage. Doyeon shouted,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter