Chapter 8: Awake

Words Can Hurt Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jingshen flew at incredible speeds, the surrounding area around the two became a blur of colors. When Jinghsen stopped, Nayoung realized they had come back to where the animals were chanting, but there weren't any animals. Instead a mighty temple stood in the middle of where the animals previously meditated. Nayoung saw Guang enter the temple through the enormus golden gates, levitating a solid foot off the ground. Guang began chanting in Sanskrit, generating all her chi to the center of the temple. The sixteen animals began appearing and started chanting with her. Nayoung looked outside and saw the mangled grounds of the earth began to mend. Grass started growing and the mountains formed from the celestial beings was now covered with beautiful, white snow. 

Once Guang stopped chanting, she walked outside to admire the work she had done. She then faced the animals and said, “Although I have defeated my wretched brother, this is not the last time good and evil will clash.” Guang gestured to the world they have created,” This world will need protectors and I must finish what my creator has started. I will finish creating the rest of the universe, which will leave this world defenseless.” 

She began chanting and moved her hands in fluid motions that resembled ocean waves moving in the moonlight. The animals gathered around her. The movement of her hands created 16 orbs of energy. She gave the orb to each animal. “This orb represents the elemental chi that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter