Chapter Seven: Dream

Words Can Hurt Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Helloooo readers! I hope you have been having a great time reading. I, the incredibly lazy, but questionably funny author, has finally updated this story after many long months. By the way, Kyulkung will be now referred to as Zhou Jieqong. Anyways, enjoy reading and take care of yourselves! Let's continue the story!

 

Jieqong desperately tried to wake her sleeping friend, but Nayoung wouldn't budge. She tried everything, from yelling into her ear to screaming "I see Girl's Generation!", but she didn't even move an inch. Luckily, they had lunch next, so Jieqong had an entire class period to attempt to wake the Sleeping Stone Buddha. Legend has it that the Stone Buddha cannot be waken from her deep sleep since she is having a vision of either the past or the future, but Jieqong didn't know that. Jieqong fruitlessly shook Nayoung's hand, enabling her arm to unnaturally flail like an octopus's tentacles. As Jieqong's handshaking began to accelerate, Nayoung began to fall deeper into her dream. 

When Nayoung first began dreaming, she appeared in a completely white room that consisted of a chair, a table, and a person facing the wall in a white suit with an incredibly shiny bald head. There was nothing very special about the chair or table, but something seemed to attract her towards the two pieces of ordinary furniture. She cautiously approached the chair, since the man's aura radiated confidence and power. When the man turned around, Nayoung was enchanted by his cavernous obsidian eyes that seemed as deep as the ocean's trenches.

The man cleared his throat and introduced himself, "Hello Lim Nayoung, the current reincarnation of the Stone Dragon. I am Jingshen Zhidao, yours and 15 others' spiritual and physical guide." He snapped his fingers, changing the bland, white room to a serene and breathtakingly beautiful forests with clear lakes and grand waterfalls. There were 16 animals that sat in a circle around centermost lake. They seemed to be chanting something in Sanskirt, power radiating from each one of them. As their chanting began to increase in volume, light began to raditate from the center the circle. The group of animals began to levitate, with rocks, flames, water, and wind surrounding them, encasing them in an orb of the four elements and light. Just when it seemed that the orb was about the combust, Jingshen clapped his hands, freezing the incredible moment within time's grasp. 

He motioned toward the orb of elements and light. "This is the fight between darkness and light." Jingshen then clapped his hands three times, transporting Nayoung into the vast vaccum of white space. "However, this is not the first time th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter