A Last Chance

Hell Or Heaven?

After two episodes, Sanna decided to drive home. And I was left alone in my apartment. I cleaned up after us and looked at the watch. It was 10pm. I decided that I could search up Jeon Jungkook’s brother, Jeon Jimin. I typed in Jeon Jimin in my google search field.

 

Jeon Jimin, also known as Park Jimin

 

Jeon Jimin is betraying his family by changing his last name?

 

Park Jimin? I looked at some pictures and I’ve seen that face. Is it that Park Jimin? That I saw at the coffee shop? No wonder if he owns the coffee shop, his father is a really famous CEO! Which I just learned. Wait. So I was at a blind date with one of the CEO’s sons, and then I got a number of the other CEO’s son. How should I react about this? Maybe I should call Sanna, but she would fangirl and it’s too late for me to hear her scream in my ear. So for now, I should just keep it to myself. But why has he changed his last name?

 

I looked at the clock again and it was 12pm, have I been sitting here searching for Jimin for two hours? I went to my bedroom and crashed down on my bed, I was too tired to even change clothes. It has been a long day. Just as I thought about what had happened through the day, I take a trip to dreamland, dreaming about unicorns and rainbows. I wished. I dreamed about Park Jimin, or more likely, Jeon Jimin. And about his rude brother Jeon Jungkook.

 

I woke up by my alarm from my phone. I don’t want to wake up now, but I have to. I know that my boss already does not like me, I don’t know why though. I have never done anything wrong to her and I always do my work properly. But I guess she just doesn’t like me. I work at a regular supermarket. I went to highschool, but my grades was so bad that I couldn’t go to university. I actually want to be a physiotherapist. Because a few years ago I had really bad joints, and I had to go to a physiotherapist twice a week to strengthen my muscles around the joints. As I at the same time had to meet a lot of doctors who took blood samples, trying to find some kind of sickness. But sadly I’m here trying to get some money by working my off at the supermarket, still with the pain from my joints which is making my whole life so much harder than it already is.

 

“Excuse me, but where do I find the bananas?” I was just packing some groceries in the shelf as a customer asked me.

 

“It’s just two shelves away, sir” I stopped packing as I made eye contact with the customer, and my eyes widened.

 

“Oh, it is you!” The guy recognised me as I just begged to God that he wouldn’t.

 

“Yeah, Jungkook.” I tried to smile, but I think I failed miserably.

 

“Have you been well?” He tried to start a conversation with me, which I was going to avoid. And since when has he cared?

 

“Yeah.” I nodded my head and continued to pack the shelves, trying to avoid him.

 

“Wait, I didn’t get your name?” He smiled at me. After that horrible ‘date’ I don’t think that he is allowed to smile at me like that, I just want to continue working. Please.

 

“Too bad.”

 

“Hey, isn’t that quite rude of you to avoid the question?” That triggered me.

 

“If we are going to talk about being rude, you should shut up.” I took a quick glance in his eyes and then continued my work.

 

“Okay, I’m really sorry that I came 30 minutes late, okay?” He squatted down beside me, trying to get my attention. “What can I do for you to make you feel better?” Is he actually trying to make me feel better or is he just going to screw everything again. He did sound like some international playboy last time. But now he kind of sound sincere. I was thinking hard while looking into his eyes.

 

“Buy me food.” And I continued stack the shelves. Jungkook grew a big smile on his face, showing his bunny teeth. Which was kind of cute.

 

“Okay, what about I pick you up at your place at 6 and I’ll treat you?” He asked, still with that big, innocent smile. What happened to the rude guy I saw yesterday?

 

“Sure.” I nodded. “But this is your last chance, and if you comes one minute late, I won’t go but you still have to buy me food. And it is Tiffany by the way.”

 

“Deal, Tiffany.” He looked me in the eyes. “But, wait, where do you live?”

 

I told him my address and he went off to his bananas. Why did I say yes? I still have Jimin’s number, I could’ve just called him if I wanted to go out and eat. But I’ll give this guy one more chance, maybe that was just once. He could have had a really bad day. I looked at my wristwatch, the clock was 4pm so my shift ends now. I have two hours to prepare for my date, or whatever you can call it. I went the backdoor out, on my way home.

 

A/N:

Hii! Everyone!

So I'm back guys, with a new update. I don't really like this chapter, but I hope the next one will be more intresting!

And sorry for a pretty short chapter.

And Tiffany talked about how she was going to the physiotherapist and that's actually what I've been through the past five years. I have really bad joints, and I fell today because it was slippery. And now I'm lying on my bed with bandage around my foot and I couldn't attend my last lesson because I had to go home to rest. It was about six to seven hours ago and still can not walk on my foot, and has to take really strong painkillers... the most irritating thing is that it was a really nice fall, but I still hurt my foot this much. I'm sorry for ranting but I just wanted to say this, hopefully I can get to school tomorrow though.

Anyways, I hope you have had a really nice day and I hope you stay happy and beautiful!

 

Hit me up on my social media if anyone wants to talk:

Snapchat: ancimoo (I have an open snapchat so just send me a snap)

Instagram: _heartu.u_

Twitter: anci_mo