Scream

Hell Or Heaven?

“Oh, wait I don-” I opened the piece of paper and read it. There it was, his name. And his number.

 

“Oh. My. God. Tiffany” Sanna looked so happy. She must feel as happy as I am, my first number to a boy. Since high school.

 

I read the note, over and over again. I can’t believe we actually got his number. God I hope I won’t screw it this time.

 

0000-000-000

I hope I’ll see you soon, Tiffany

-Love Park Jimin

 

I looked up at Sanna. What did just happened? I know I said that I don’t care about dating and boys, but this was exciting. When we were done fangirling, we exited the cafe. But not before Jimin waved at us, and winked at me again. We sat in the car, and I felt how drained I was. We didn’t eat anything, at all.

 

“Hey Sanna?” Sanna hummed in response. “Can you stop at McDonald’s, I’m really hungry now.” I rubbed my stomach, trying to ease the pain. But it didn’t work out that well.

 

“Yeah sure.” She nodded as she drove off to McDonald’s. “I’ll pay for you because of that horrible date, and because you just got a number to a cute guy.” She didn’t have to remind me about that, I just calmed down.

 

“Thank you, you’re the best.” I gave her a smile. “I don’t know where to find a better best friend than you.” Sanna clenched her chest and started to fake cry.

 

“You can’t say those kind of nice words, I’m so touched.” We laughed a little as we entered McDonald’s.

 

We decided that we’re going to eat at my place. As we were entering the living room, we sang. We were in a really good mood today. Probably because what happend at Park’s Cafe. Wait? The name of the cafe is Park’s Cafe, and Jimin’s last name is Park.

 

“Sanna.” Sanna hummed. “What if Jimin is the owner of that cafe?”

 

“Why do you think that?”

 

“What was the name of that cafe?” We went to put the food on the table in the living room, we were going to watch a serie that we are watching together. Scream, it is called. A thriller, it is really good.

 

“Park’s Cafe” She answered.

 

“And do you know what Jimin’s last name is?”

 

“No?”

 

“Park.” We now sat down on my couch. We were going to connect my phone with the TV so that we can watch it there. I was going in to the Netflix app on my phone and was just about to press play, but waited until we were done talking.

 

“So you mean that he can be the owner of that cafe?”

 

“Yes.” I nodded my head as I replied.

 

“That’s great! Maybe you can get cake and coffee for free!” She clapped her hands as she imagined a world with free cake and coffee. “You have to hit it good with that guy, maybe I can too, get free cake and coffee because I’m your friend.” Sanna became really excited about that thought. I just chuckled at her being childish, jumping up and down on her seat. But I quieted down my chuckled pretty quickly as I remembered something.

 

“I have to google something first, before we watch Scream.” She just nodded as she still imagined a world with free cake and coffee.

 

I type in on my google search field:

 

Jeon Jungkook

 

If his father or mother or whatever is owning a company, shouldn’t he be pretty known? I saw some pictures of him, being handsome. I saw some articles.

 

Jeon Jungkook seen with another woman, another one night stand?

 

Jeon Jungkook and his brother Jeon Jimin still fighting?

 

Jungkook has a brother? And he is a jerk too? As I thought.

 

“What are you searching for?” Sanna popped up her head in front of me. “Oh that was your date right?” I exited google as I went in to the Netflix app again.

 

“Yeah, it was. Did I tell you that he is the son of a CEO?”

 

“No, you didn’t. Which company?” Sanna shaked her head.

 

“Triumfi Company.” I saw how Sanna’s eyes widened in shock.

 

“You’re kidding me, right?” Sanna looked me in the eyes, with her widened. “You know how big that company is? And do you know how pretty clothes they’re doing?”

 

“No? Should I?” I was confused, I’m not into those kind of things.

 

“You just lost a huge opportunity to get free clothes, and nice free clothes. And to be together with an extremely hot guy, who is rich.”

 

“But I don’t want to be with him if he’s disrespectful and rude.”

 

“Okay, sorry.” Sanna sat down comfortably and I connected to the TV and started Scream.

 

But I want to look up Jungkook’s brother too. I have a gut feeling. I don’t know why, but I want to know who he is. I wonder what would happen if he actually came on time. What if I would end up with that jerk? He would probably break my heart. But maybe he isn’t a jerk? I wonder if Jungkook’s brother is a jerk too? Many questions went through my head until I heard a scream. Coming from Sanna. I jumped a little bit, worried why she screamed.

 

“Emma almost got killed, and then someone came and hugged her. I thought it was the killer but it was her dad, isn’t that weird though? Why would her dad suddenly appear in the woods, in the night, the same time as the killer was there.” She started to discuss with herself as she then realized that I wasn’t paying attention. “Hey, Tiffany, are you even watching?” I got a little startled.

 

“Huh? No, I wasn’t. I’m just thinking a little bit”

 

“You want to talk about it?” Sanna gave me a concerned look.

 

“Oh, no. I was just thinking about who that killer could be, that’s all.”

 

“Okay, if you say so.” After that conversation I started to pay attention to the movie. But I still couldn’t let go of the thoughts about Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jimin, who are they?

 

A/N:

Hii! Everyone!

So here's another chapter, the one I had in store. I think I won't update until next week, because I just started school and it is going to be hectic. I'll try update as soon as possible though. And right now I'm not feeling quite well, but I'll try.

So what do you think about this chapter? I don't know what I think about it, it's okay I guess. 

I hope you enjoyed the book this far! I have so much fun writing it! And thank you for reading it, and much love to my 10 subscribers! I can't understand that people actually are reading my story, it feels unreal to me.

And as always, stay beautiful and happy, and love yourself! <3

 

Hit me up on my social media if anyone wants to talk:

Snapchat: ancimoo (I have an open snapchat so just send me a snap)

Instagram: _heartu.u_

Twitter: anci_mo