The Last Blind Date

Hell Or Heaven?

“I really do NOT want to do this Sanna!” I exclaimed at my best friend.

 

“But you’re 25, and have never dated! I just want you to be happy, make a family.” Sanna said, making me boil.

 

“Who said I’m not happy, Sanna? I have you, I have my job. Isn’t that enough?” I tried to get this into her thick head, but apparently, it didn’t work out.

 

“I can see it in your eyes, Tiffany, I see through you. You want someone you can rely on, someone else who isn’t me. Come on, trust me. You won’t regret it this time, this is really an eye candy.” Sanna winks at me as she keeps curling my hair.

 

Sanna is like my sister. She has been my best friend since we wore diapers. We have been through so much, and that’s exactly why we are so close to each other. One thing is, she has always gotten the boys. In highschool, I was that other girl who walked beside that hot girl. It hasn’t really affected me because I know I’m beautiful. Like come on, look at my face, bootiful. But the boys didn’t see it, because Sanna is too beautiful.

 

“Okay, I’m done with your hair.” Sanna plugged out the curling iron, and looked at me in the mirror. “I don’t get why you don’t have a boyfriend yet, like come on, look at your face. You’re beautiful!”

 

“No, Sanna you are more beautiful, that’s why!” I hugged my best friend as we faked cried.

 

We have never had any boys coming in between us, and we will never let that happen.

 

“Listen Tiffany, I know you don’t want to do this but trust me. You will miss a huge opportunity here. This guy is real eye candy, just saying.” Sanna backed away from me as she went to the door, ready to drive me to this restaurant where we, or more like Sanna, booked a table for my blind date. Hopefully my last one.

 

“I’m so nervous right now!” Sanna exclaimed at we entered her car, I can’t afford a car so usually Sanna drives me to my blind dates.

 

“Hey, I’m the one who should be nervous!” I smiled at my weird friend.

 

“I know, but it feels like I’m letting go of my daughter on her first date!”

 

“Sanna, you say that everytime you drive me to one of these blind dates, and how many times have that been? I don’t know, I lost count after 20.” I looked out of the window as I just wished that this was over.

 

We’ve arrived at the restaurant. And damn. It looks expensive. But Sanna knows that I can’t afford something like this, why would she book a table her then? I walked in and a worker came up to me and asked for my name. He led me to a table for two. I’m first to arrive, I see. It’s five minutes to seven, Sanna had decided with that dude that we’ll meet here at seven. So five minutes to go, and I actually started to get a bit nervous. Why? I don’t know.

 

It was now five minutes past seven, I’ve been sitting here for 10 minutes and he hasn’t even showed up yet. But I guess five minutes late is okay? I’ll just wait a bit more, maybe he has an explanation. But yet another 20 minutes has past and now he’s 25 minutes late and I’m starting to get pissed and hungry. I waited for another five minutes but he didn’t show up, so I left the restaurant. As I left the restaurant, I saw a fine looking man rushing into the restaurant. He had dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair. It looked so soft, I just wanted to run my fingers through it. Don’t judge me, I love fluffy hair. He had a costume on, looking fine as hell. I won’t lie. He bumped into me and apologised, as he proceeded to rush in. As the worker came up to ask for his name, he said my name. That was my date? He looked hella fine, why did he have to be so late? I was still pissed and hungry, so I walked up to him. I was going to teach him a lesson.

 

As I arrived at our table I smacked my hand down on the table, looking into his eyes.

 

“Hey, you” I said in a stern voice.

 

“Hey, you” He said in a flirtatious voice. He is seriously going to try to flirt with me now that he has made wait for him for half an hour?

 

“You serious?” I’m pissed to hell right now. “You will try to flirt with me now, when you’re 30 minutes late?”

 

“What do you expect? You got to get the ladies to wait.” He smirked.

 

“Who are you? And where have you learned to have the ladies to wait, I think you have misunderstood what they say. You are supposed to NOT have the ladies to have.”

 

“I’m the son of the CEO of Triumfi Company.” The guy leaned back in his chair, anticipating my reaction. But I held a poker face.

 

“And what’s your name? I didn’t want to know who your father or mother is.” I rolled my eyes. “And if your a son of a CEO, then you should have manners.”

 

“I’m Jeon Jungkook”

 

A/N:

Heyy guys!

The first chapter of this new book, based on a one shot I made for a school project. 

I'm pretty satisfied with this story, and I can't wait to hear what you think.

I'll try to update next week, but I think it'll delay a bit because school starts next week and I have to choose a high school and do all the big tests this term...

And please tell me if there's a mistake in this chapter so I can correct it.

Comment, Upvote and show me som love, because I’m a lonely potato 

I hope you stay beautiful, and happy!

And Btw thank you so much to my 8 subscribers! I love you so much, thank you! <3

See ya! Byee!

 

Hit me up on my social media if anyone wants to talk with me:

Snapchat: ancimoo (I have an open snapchat so just send me a snap)

Instagram: _heartu.u_

Twitter: anci_mo