Prompt #49 by KunoichiHakira666

Spark Creativity Prompt Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt by: KunoichiHakira666

 

Not everyone is given a guardian angel at birth, but [A] is. Just like all souls placed into the bodies of babies set for a life of misfortune and hardships, there is a celestial being that is at her side to watch over her. A victim mother turned drug addict quickly loses interest in caring for a thing which only reminds her of the point which sent her life downhill, and a wannabe thug father caught up in a small gang can't equate to much of a person.

Despite her bumpy ride growing up in a rough area, the child grows up to be a prodigal undergrad. She shows so much promise, and is praised by her heroes in the same field. However, to make money to pay for her medical training, she has the choice between selling herself or working for the mob. Refusing to be anything like her mother (who she believes harrowing rumours about), she takes up the knife and gains a name for herself in the Underground as The Night Surgeon – taking part in ghastly things to bad people for the money so she can learn to make a difference for the sake of those who deserve it.

Against the rules of heaven, and their better judgement, the angel [B]shows himself to [A] in order to convince the woman not to continue down the dangerous path they’re on. Things do not go to plan, however, when [A] thinks that [B] is just a nutcase with stalker tendencies. To add insult to injury, [B] has had his powers stripped, mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter