ENTRIES ELIGIBLE TO WIN

Fantastic Fantasy Writing Contest (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1

Fallen Kingdom

 

Description: JR thought he was normal; just a chef's son in a overthrown country, but when he found out the truth, he may not be able to handle it. Let's rewind to the beginning.
When the entire royal family was murdered and the kingdom was taken over by the King's advisor, suspicions arose. Living in fear of the advisor, no one said a word and they followed him blindly. A day after the advisor took over, a humble chef found a baby in a wooden box, sick and cold. This child had the same features as the fallen royalty, but he was determined to raise the child himself, hoping he will be the answer to the kingdom's harsh condition. 

Lead Characters: JR and Aron

Main Sub-Genre: Swords and Sorcery

 

 

#2

Anti-Hero

 

Description: Throughout Jeon Jungkook's life, he had always believed that a thrilling adventure in a world of magical fantasy was worth more than a million-and-one superhero abilities, which led to many other things such as bullying during his younger years, and being called the Anti-Hero for his distaste towards their likes. One fateful incident leads him and his geeky superhero-fanatic friend, Kim Namjoon, into unraveling a universe that soon crushes Jungkook's dreams of ever finding that long-awaited adventure to become a reality, as the possibilities of aliens and villains and superheroes come crashing into their worlds.

Lead Characters: Jungkook and Namjoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter