Lee Seokmin/DK (Because Of The Dare)

Beautiful- (A series of you x seventeen oneshots!)

Dares.

Just how bad can a dare be?

You never know until you get a dare that makes you wanna kill yourself.

"So,what would you choose. Truth or dare?"

"Ummm..."

You thought to yourself. I don't think I am brave enough to choose dare so I'll just choose--

"Nonono.. I now what will she choose~ Yah, since you've chosen truth for the previous round, you have to choose dare for this round!"

What? Ohgod how did she read my mind? Oh god... Brace yourself Sinbyul ah.. I don't think they'll have mercy on me..

"I dare you to confess to Seokmin!"

You nearly choked while drinking your water.

What?? Confess? To Seokmin?? Ohmygod I just want to kill myself so badly..

"Umm.. Can I change the dare?"

"No~ You have two choices now, whether you want to confess in private or in public."

Ohmygod.. Can I just die now.. I should make a mental note to myself that I will never play 'Truth or Dare' anymore for the rest of my life..

But.. I have to do this dare.. Oh god what should I do..

You bit your lips as you were thinking to yourself before sighing as a sign that you gave up.

"Okay.. I'll go and confess to him in private.."

"Yeah~ Don't forget the rules okay~"

"Rules?"

"Yes. That you have to wait until 1 minute before saying that this is just a dare."

You sighed deeply.

"Okay..."

"The deadline for this dare is before the last school bell rings okay~ Remember that you'll have to confess in public if you failed~"

After the 'deadly' dare meeting ends, you rushed to the science lab and thanks to your clumsiness, you fell when you were climbing up the stairs.

Just when you were cursing yourself for being so clumsy,

"Are you okay?"

You lifted your head to find the owner of the so-familiar voice, and you swear to yourself that you almost stopped breathing.

That honey like voice, that killing eyesmile, that sharp jawline and that smile which will make every inch of your life brighter.

That person is no other than Lee Seokmin, your crush since forever.

You tried  your very best to calm your heart that is beating so fast that it might explode anytime now. Okay Sinbyul.. Breathe.. You doesn't want to seem foolish in front of him right?

You take a deep breath before nodding and answering a little 'yes'

He offered his hand and you hesitate a little bit before taking his hand, feeling butterflies all over your stomach.

"Umm.. Seokmin-ssi"

You said before he leaves.

"Yes? Umm.. Anyway don't be so formal with me~ Just call me Seokmin okay?"

He makes you feel so giddy inside with his cute gummy smile that is brighter than the sunshine.

"Err.. Umm.. Okay Seokmin.. Can I meet you at the school garden during recess time? Umm.. I have something to tell you.."

You tried your best not to make the statement sounds too awkward but well.. You still sounded awkward.

"Recess? Oh,sure! I gotta go now. See you during recess~"

You can't stop admiring everything about him. How can a human being becomes this perfect!

The bell rang. This is the time. You take a deep breath before going to the school garden. You felt so nervous when you saw Seokmin's back view.

It's now or never Sinbyul ah.. Just do this fast and you'll be free.. I hope Seokmin won't spread the rumours though.. Breathe in.. Breathe out..

"Seokmin."

"Oh, hi there Sinbyul-ah~"

Oh.My.God he knows my nameee~ Nononono, behave yourself Sinbyul ah!

"What do you want to tell me?"

Okay.. I have to tell him now.

"I.. I like you Seokmin ah.. Umm.. I like you since the first time you helped me back in our elementary school."

You waited. You never know that 1 minute is this long. You let a relieved yet deep breath. Why am I waiting for his answer? Why is one minute seems too long?

After thinking to yourself, you let a relieved sigh.

"Seokmin ah.. This is just a dare.. Sorry for wasting your time and sorry if the statement I made shocked you. Umm.. I'll go first."

You are shocked when you feel someone holding your wrist.

"You know what Sinbyul ah.. I know that the statement was just a dare but..."

You don't know why but you are slightly anticipating his reply.

"Can I just take the statement seriously? I mean.. Not as a dare.."

What? What the heck is this? Not as a dare?

You heard Seokmin's cute laugh. What exactly is his point?

"What I really mean is.. I like you too Sinbyul ah, and this is truly not a dare."

You doesn't know how to breathe anymore. You don't even now when but suddenly you become a crying mess. 

Seokmin who doesn't know what to do, quickly pulls you into a hug.

You don't know why but you feel so safe in his arms. It is the first time you feel so safe and happy in someone's arms.

"Why are you crying Sinbyul ah? Are you okay? I'm sorry if the confession shocked you.. You don't have to give the answer now.."

You shook your head.

"N-no.. Don't worry about me.. I am just crying because I never thought that you'll ever like me back. And Seokmin ah.. You can take the statement seriously.."

"Seriously? So, we can declare ourselves as an official couple now?"

"Umm.. Yes?"

"Ohmygod this must be a dream! Yasss~ Okay, so now Sinbyul-ssi~ Starting from today, you are officially mine!"

Starting from that day, everyday is such a happy and lovely day for you with Seokmin by your side.

From that day onwards, you make a mental note to yourself that you should thank your friends for giving you the dare.

Because of the dare, you have Lee Seokmin by your side forever.


Hellooooooo~

Its meeee!!!

Hehehehehe! (~^0^)~

As some of you guys know.. I've posted this onsehot but since I want to compile it soooo~ I transferred it here!

Anywayyyy~ Our Lee Seokmin is getteing hotter every single dayy!

I am starting to fall for him more~

That's all guiseeee!!!!

I love seventeen so muchhhh~

They're my 13 Shining Diamonds tht I will never change with anything in this worldd!!

Hoho, thanks for everything guysss!!! (>____<)/